“A magical store”
Review of Reliquaire

Reliquaire
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Latrobe
Reviewed May 27, 2013

What an amazing magical store...they have the weird and wonderful, and something for the renovator. I'm sure it is a star attraction for Latrobe. We were greeted with a smile and given a map to get around the big store, as well as making sure you see everything. But...on purchasing my finds at the register, no smiles...so bit of a contradiction when first entering! Magical stuff...just like mr magorium's wonder emporium.

All reviews
"home made"
in 4 reviews
"worth a visit"
in 9 reviews
"both adults and children"
"toy shop"
"interesting items"
"new building"
"old world"
"any age"
"themed rooms"
in 3 reviews
"wonderful place to visit"
"game of thrones"

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I first heard of this place on Trip Advisor and it sounded quite amazing so we went to visit. It certainly is amazing you are greeted at the door with samples of delicious chocolates and an offer of a map to navigate your way around the store - you will need the map. There really are no words to explain the place you simply have to see it - its quite unique.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We actually did this last year in Jan 2012. I took my teenage girls - we loved it. it is like stepping back in time. Lots and lots of rooms filled with dolls/ bears / and trinkets of every kind. It is like being in a museum, but all is for sale. It is floor to ceiling filled with everything imaginable. It is fantastic and worth a look

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I thought people were exaggerating when they said you could spend the day in this place...I'm 29...not really into dolls or antiques etc...but thought we would have a look as killing time before getting on the boat home. Well....before I knew it 2.5hrs had passed and we had several items waiting at the counter for purchase on our way out! There's so many different rooms packed with different things from all over the world, that I challenge anyone not to find this place interesting in some way. There's even rooms for kids. Board games that you can't find anywhere else. Books. Science stuff. Food stuff. The list goes on. Be sure to stop here but allow more time than you think!