“I'd hate to do the dusting”
Review of Reliquaire

Reliquaire
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Latrobe
Tasmania
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“I'd hate to do the dusting”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Rooms and rooms full of lots of bits and bobs - from science, antiques, glow products, costumes, garden ornaments, cooking equipment and products, puppets, baby gifts and a whole lot more. Narrow entry due to historic building. Large bags aren't welcome and are basically confiscated so don't bring them. A sample of their fudge is offered on arrival.

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Mind blowing”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Be aware that you might never come out of there without buying something. Its simply packed with everything you can imagine. My kids loved everything about it and my husband intends to go back before we fly back. If you are anywhere near here, come and visit.

Townsville, Australia
“Brilliant”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have never been more gobsmacked as I was at this establishment

Visited February 2012
Burnie, Tasmania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Reliquaire fascination.”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

What a fascinating shop, such a huge selection of ordinary and extraordinary items. They have items that you might need and not find elsewhere. It is also in some respects like a Stephen King novel!!

Visited June 2012
Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Australia
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“I would not do the stocktake”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I'm not a shopper, to be perfectly honest I despise shopping. But when we have friends and family down to our place for a stay, I always mention to then about having a look at Reliquaire. I have also mentioned visiting Reliquaire in the TA Forums many a time. In my opinion it is a unique store, which sells the most incredible range of goods. As in my title I would refuse to do the stock take, there is just so much stuff to see. And even though we are nearly locals, my wife never leaves without buying something :0( Worth a visit.

Visited June 2012