“Poor service, great view”
Review of La Huella

La Huella
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Jose Ignacio
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Milan, Italy
“Poor service, great view”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is great to enjoy the view, relax and dont stress that the food is not comming, or the order has been misplaced, or the table you booked is still busy..Forget the poor service, have a drink (dont dine there) and enjoy the view.

Visited March 2013

• Hungarian first
Punta del Este, Uruguay
“Bad booking system and customer service”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff has an extremly busy attitude, they run around with a very busy look upon their face, even when there is hardly no people. Whats the idea? This looks more like impression management than service management. When I arrived with my reservation of 6 people, I felt like being part of the interior. After 30 minutes I managed to get in touch with the busy receptionist lady, and she finally told me that we have to wait to got seated. After waiting 1 hour more, we decided to leave to other restaurant. Why they accept reservations if they can not afford it, very disorganized people.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Alber3
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Such a cool place”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I felt like I was an extra on The OC. I went in the off-season and the food, location and La Huella itself are just amazing.

Visited April 2013
Glendale, California
“Awesome restaurant!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Every positive review is accurate, this restaurant is exceptional! Right on the sandy beach, the atmosphere was wonderful for a Satuday lunch. Lucky they found us a table since we had no reservation, but they told us they would give us VIP service, being the only Americans around. The bread is wonderful with 3 really tasty dipping sauces, but the grilled fish of the day was amazing, a whole grilled local fish on a wooden plate, probably about 14" long, and prepared perfectly. The service was great and the staff was very friendly, especially since there was no English menu. We will return here.

• Visited April 2013
Midway, Georgia
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Jose Ignacio in March and we absolutely adored this place! The food was excellent, the staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was perfect! We actually ate there three times in 3 days. The gift shop next door was nice and I picked up a few things for my trip. I loved their poncho so much, that I went to the store down the street and bought one! I had a really nice saffron Gin and Tonic in the afternoon, served up but an adorable young server! We would love to go back........ We miss it already~

• Visited March 2013