“Hale Kalani is awesome”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of HALE KALANI

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
scottpZ42...
“Hale Kalani is awesome”
Reviewed May 17, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We have just finished our 3rd stay at Hale Kalani and plan to book again. We prefer this unit as it is located on a quiet beach, quiet neighborhood and only about 12 minutes to Hanalei and the market. Privacy is important to me and this place is very private, meaning beach goers cannot see into the unit and we feel safe staying there. Other homes are not as private. I snorkel everyday in front of the house as it is convenient, but it is also better snorkeling here than other places on the island, including tunnels. The shelling is also very good. Tunnels is about a 15 minute walk and the Med restaurant is about 5 minutes.
If you are looking for a resort type experience or want to walk to the bars, this is not for you.
The home is clean, comfortable, relatively updated and realistically sleeps 4, but there are two futons. The pictures do not show Hale Kalani very well - it looks 10x better in person. The deck and stairs were updated recently. Also, the property manager, Napali Properties, Jane and Barbara are wonderful and have been great to work with. Book directly with them as they are the direct property manager to the owner.

You won't be disappointed with Hale Kalani

Scott.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 24, 2017
Aloha Scott-Hale Kalani is a very special and unique property. We have recently added some beautiful photos to our website that give you a better idea of what it is like now-Mahalo for the review! Na Pali Properties
Northern Nevada

Traveling group: Solo traveler
San Luis Obispo CA
Reviewed August 19, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Aug 19, 2011
Unfortunately it's true that these guests had a terrible visit. The home is in a great location, and when it's well maintained it's a wonderful destination. We didn't do our job of checking the home, and the cleaner has since been let go - this all could have been avoided if she was doing what she was paid for. We expressed our regrets to the guests, and refunded their money within 24 hours.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing