Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
ComfortInn
$60
$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$154
$93
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$95
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$109
$105
Hotelpower.com
TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners(Peachtree Corners)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$99
All reviewsgrab and gopeaceful hotelplan on stayingrunning waterwater temperaturelong storygranola barslarge roomgreat hotelfront desk clerkrooms are cleanyolandazenobiacrosslanddebrisesareward
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I will admit that up until about 2 months ago I was using an old tube television in my room -- but they swapped it out for a new LG flatscreen, yay!

I've stayed at other hotels and I'm really partial to this one. The staff is responsive and definitely personable... and well, I've been here (accidentally) for about 3 years now and I can't imagine having another home while me and my family (3 kids) were displaced. Other hotels I was at had kept me at a distance and while I would I feel "welcome" I would always feel as if they were strangers but these people made me feel welcome and were friendly on the first day.

Room Tip: Odd numbered units (in the back) are quiet with a view of trees, the even numbered units (in the front) have a clear view of the door if you're on the 2nd or 3rd floor. The lower numbered units (ie, 101-110) are before the lobby and are closer to the property entrance.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay at our location and that we made you feel welcome and at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The staff was great and friendlyand the service was excellent but the hotel needs to be RENOVATED!! It's a 2012 staff in a 1990 setting! Also, WIFI needs some type of upgrade. Overall, I will stay here again if it is upgraded!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As well, your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we will definitely take it into consideration.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was able to get a lot of work done, with no interruptions from other guests or noises. Peaceful hotel with great staff and service. My room was comfy yet outdated. The property overall was decent, but seems to need rennovation. However, the Wifi was awful. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

`Very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel needs serious renovations truely past due for a renovation wouldnt reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room. Our team strives to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay and, it is so rewarding to know that we did just that for you!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future here or at any of our otherlocations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Very nice hotel and very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel is truely past due for a rennovation would reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels twice its price does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed: December 2011

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.