TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
$147
$109
$108
Hyatt.com
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteboiled eggsenjoyable place to staysmall outdoor poolupscale hotelmain buildingbreakfast baronly stayed one nighthandicap roomjob donefresh fruitstone mountainfree breakfastwafflescleaning staffproperty
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've moved to Atlanta to work for a couple months, and had the pleasure to stay at this simple yet cosy hotel.
Room is big enough to make you feel comfortable. Nice kitchen, great bed, set of pillows to choose from. Very clean, cleaned 3 times a week, leaving it as new everytime, thanks to great Ms V!
The best part of all is the staff. Always attentious and happy to help, be it from saving me bringing some breakfast food from the fridge way past time, teaching us foreigners how to use the washing machines, patient with our endless amazon orders =), helping out with the internet, even bringing an extra floor lamp to make the room as light as I needed it, or just being there for a quick chat about mundane stuff.
Look for Sherries and Laurie, the always cheerful manager! =)
Best value, and price couldn't be bettter.
Kuddos to the team!

Room Tip: If you like privacy, rooms facing the back of the hotel has no view to the other hotel in front of it, and also has nice trees in front. Also ask for an extra floor lamp if you like bright rooms. And for a room with closet and working desk with shelves above it, if you need space. They'll invest a lot in 2013 to make it even better.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Appreciated how spacious, comfortable and clean the rooms were. The General Manager, Laurie, took special care that we were taken care of and happy during our stay. 3 kids... room keys - that says it all. Was great over the holiday. Loved the grab and go breakfast - very convenient!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed November 28, 2012

It is a very clean hotel with spacious rooms. I am from Canada and didn't know what to expect with the free breakfast but was very pleasantly surprised with the great breakfast for "on the go set". I stayed over Thanksgiving and the service was incredible, very personalized service. The General Manager Laurie was great and took special care to make sure that we were comfortable and happy. It was a 'warm' setting, I actually felt as if I was coming home by the second day of my four day stay. I was even able to do a wash as the laundry room facilities for visitors was economical and very clean.

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SudburyVito
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I read with disbelief the negartive review. I just finished a 4 night stay here and it was great. Honestly, the breakfast bar was stocked and plentiful and even more, the place was clean as could be. I did not notice any of the negative problems the earlier review alluded to. In fact, rthe General Manager Laurie told me that she has been at this property for several years and there was no change in management. The common areas, especially the bathroom and the washroom were in great shape. The linens inthe room were all clean and crisp. Teh bed was firm and comfortable. And best of all, it was QUIET! I highly recommend it and will come back to this hotel if I ever am in Atlanta/Norcross again. It really was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I loved the rooms in the back, very pastoral setting to look out your windows at trees.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Desiree D
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Yes, the bed was really comfy! Laid down and every ache disappeared! Size of room good the studio queen I think. Ms. Sherrie very nice and informative. Quiet floor (awesome) The bath tub is very deep if you are looking to just relax.Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business