$82
$109
Hampton.com
$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$104
$60
$112
$89
$80
Hotels.com
All reviewsbasketball courtstores and restaurantsking suitehome away from homea great place to staybit datedenjoyed our stayfamily tripexcellent staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationwafflespropertyatlantafireplacenorcrossroomy
Reviewed June 5, 2010

We stayed at the Homewood Suites for a week. There were five of us in the party - two adults and three kids. We booked a two bedroom suite. A two bedroom suite is actually a room with two double beds and a bathroom connected to a king sized bedroom with a bathroom, kitchenette and living room. We propped open the connecting doors to make it all one big suite. We paid $159 per night.

Check in was flawless. The room was ready and it was just what we had expected. The boys shared the room with two doubles. My daughter slept on the pullout couch in the living room and my husband and I took the room with the king sized bed.

The room was clean. The decor is dated and definitely shows some wear. In the room with the double beds, the closet was missing one mirrored door. Not a huge deal to us but worth mentioning.

The two bedroom suite was extremely spacious. It was a perfect place for a family of five to spread out for the week. The kitchen has a small, but full sized refrigerator, a stove with two burners, dishwasher and is fully stocked with dishes, pans and glasses. The bathrooms have a toilet, shower/tub combo inside. The sink and vanity are outside the bathroom. Perfect setup for when two people or more are trying to get ready - plus having the extra bathroom with five people was heavenly! There are three televisions in the two bedroom suites - both bedrooms and the living room. There is a table that seats three in the living room, a couch and a leather chair - plenty of seating for everyone. The king bedroom also had a writing desk and chair.

The Homewood Suites has a small pool, hot tub and 1/2 court basketball court. My kids loved all these things!

The hotel offers free breakfast everyday. They also have a free dinner Monday through Thursday. The menu for the dinner is posted on the refrigerator in your suite for the month ahead. My husband and I ate breakfast at the hotel five mornings. The kids were turned off on day one because, on that particular day, it was only eggs, meat, corn muffins, bagels and cereals that they didn't care for. They opted for a bagel - but it was so stale that it just crumbled when we went to slice it. Other days there were waffles, pancakes, and an egg scramble with egg, cheese and veggies. Some days at breakfast were better than others. A few times the food was cold - but there is a microwave available to reheat in the buffet area. Again, it's a complementary breakfast so no one is expecting eggs benedict.

The hotel has a laundry room with two washers and two dryers. It costs $1.00 per load to wash and $1.00 per load to dry. I did some laundry and ended up with some black marks on my clothes. I'm not 100% sure that it was caused by their washer and dryer but I can't find another cause (like leaving a pen in my clothes or washing brand new clothes with dye that could run).

Computers and printers are available in the "Executive" room which is open 24/7. Everything worked great and we were able to print out our boarding passes with no problem.

Housekeeping is EXCELLENT in this hotel. Everyday we came back to a spotless room. Some mornings we wouldn't leave until noon and yet when we came back at 4 pm, everything was perfect. There were always plenty of towels and facecloths. We had a huge room and the housekeeper worked hard to keep the room in pristine condition.

The beds are super comfortable. The sofa bed was less than comfortable - but probably okay for a child.

Staff at the hotel are friendly and professional. They always greet you when you walk through the lobby doors.

The hotel is located at the beginning of an executive park. There are many stores and restaurants nearby. You definitely need a car though, if you are staying here.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again, if I had a large group/family. The extra space is wonderful and it's for a good price.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank GrasshopperBoston
Reviewed April 13, 2010

Wonderful cozy hotel, convinently located close to technology park and local shops. Friendly staff, clean rooms and wonderfully comfortable beds make this a hotel worth going back to again! This is a home away from home. If you are looking for a comfortable, cozy hotel with excellent service and good value then I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Poor lighting in the suites make it a dark and dreary place, however the staff is outgoing, helpful and friendly. Suite amenities are dated and my stovetop only had 1 working burner. There is no oven. Wood-burning fireplace in suites is nice if its winter I suppose.
There is a free hot breakfast daily and a nightly meal M-Thu which is adequate if you are on a budget. Not too many restaurants in the area.
If you are stuck in Norcross, this place is okay. Marriot is across the street with better accommodations but not a kitchenette.
Internet is painfully slow.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2009

General
I took my 10-year old son on a father-son weekend trip to Atlanta in mid-October. Found incredible rate for a 1-BR suite at $67 a night. Hotel is located in a business park area, about 20 miles NE of downtown and about 20 miles north of Stone Mountain. You need a car to get around but parking is plentiful and free.

Check in was efficient and staff was friendly. Outside was somewhat dated, but lobby was nice and clean. Business center had 2 computers but printers did not work. We did not use the outdoor pool because it was a little too cold outside. Also did not use the small exercise room.

Amenities
Like other Homewood Suites, daily breakfast is free. Food was good but not fancy. There is free food and drinks in the evenings M-Th, but we were only there over the weekend. Wired and wireless Internet access is complementary. Speed is adequate but wireless signal was a little weak. There is no on-site restaurant but there is a small pantry store to buy a few things. Target and Publix are just around the corner so it is easy to pick up needed items.

Accommodation
Décor was pleasing and furniture was comfortable but not fancy. Separate living room from bedroom. Flat screen TV in bedroom and living room, but not HD and no DVD player. Stone countertops in the kitchen and bathroom. Room, including carpet, was clean and everything was in working order. Bed was comfortable. Apartment size kitchen with cook top, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, refrigerator but no oven. We were not bothered by any hallway or outside noise.

Summary
Homewood Suites are fast becoming my favorite places to stay when I travel with my family—their suites are usually roomy and pleasant; rates are hard to beat, given a lot of complementary amenities (parking, Internet, daily housekeeping, breakfast and dinner). This particular hotel was very nice and I have no complaints. Main drawback is that it is not near major attractions but most are within 30 minute drive. For about 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of most downtown hotels, it is, by far, worth the drive.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We booked two suites for3 nights for our party of eight and were very disappointed. I do not know how this property has not had bad marks and corrective action from the parent company. It is clear that not to much profits are not being plowed back into maintaining this hotel The carpets are old, the wallpaper is fading and there is a musty smell in the rooms. Perhaps we happened to get the two worst room, having paid a heavily discounted rate. However a chain is as strong as its weakest link. We were appalled on evening when having called for extra towels we were point blank refused with the admonition "we are not a full service hotel". Really!! Are guests warned about this prior to making a reservation? Incidentally it seemed the hotel was busy just on one night, a Saturday. Friday and Sunday were a total bust judging by the number of cars in the parking areas. A positive for this hotel is internet access is free and so is parking. There is ample water pressure in the showers.The area is qquiet but one does need a car to be able to get anywhere efficiently.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends