$82
$109
Hampton.com
$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$60
$112
$104
$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$89
$80
Hotels.com
All reviewsbasketball courtstores and restaurantsking suitehome away from homea great place to staybit datedenjoyed our stayfamily tripexcellent staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationwafflespropertyatlantafireplacenorcrossroomy
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We booked two suites for3 nights for our party of eight and were very disappointed. I do not know how this property has not had bad marks and corrective action from the parent company. It is clear that not to much profits are not being plowed back into maintaining this hotel The carpets are old, the wallpaper is fading and there is a musty smell in the rooms. Perhaps we happened to get the two worst room, having paid a heavily discounted rate. However a chain is as strong as its weakest link. We were appalled on evening when having called for extra towels we were point blank refused with the admonition "we are not a full service hotel". Really!! Are guests warned about this prior to making a reservation? Incidentally it seemed the hotel was busy just on one night, a Saturday. Friday and Sunday were a total bust judging by the number of cars in the parking areas. A positive for this hotel is internet access is free and so is parking. There is ample water pressure in the showers.The area is qquiet but one does need a car to be able to get anywhere efficiently.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2008

We stayed at this hotel this week. There is a living room with dining table and full frig, stove top, micro, coffee maker and dish washer. The LR has a big flat screen TV. There is a seperate bedroom with another TV, large bathroom. They have a great hot breakfast in the morning. We loved our stay and you cannot beat the price, $69.00.

Sherry Tate
Birmingham, Al.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 28, 2008

I have to say we chose the wrong Homewood Suites as far as location to our convention...last year we stayed at another one that was only 20 min from downtown...this was at least 35 minutes. Also, there is not much around the hotel....Walgreens across the street. To eat one night, we had to drive about 10 minutes down the road...It's kind of in a strange location, but after a few days, we got the hang of it on getting to it.

Even though we chose the wrong one....we had a wonderful stay. Room was clean, and tended to daily. We used the refridgerator & microwave in room, but not the stove. Room has a bedroom with 2 double beds, a pull out couch, fireplace, eating area, kitchen, bathroom with tub/shower and another area with sink/mirror for getting ready.

We took advantage of the daily breakfast in the lobby area. Food was hot and tasty. Saving us lots of dollars from having to eat out at a Dennys or McD's for example. Staff was very friendly.

Our company had to ship in a few packages for our convention, and the front desk had no problem with it. We just picked them up when we were ready.

I would stay here again...

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 9, 2008

I was originally booked with another hotel (Hilton) for a 4 night business trip. But I decided that for a trip of that length, I needed a suite with a kitchen. The Homewood was cheaper, had wireless internet, and included breakfast and dinner! That was a no-brainer for me! An added bonus was that Homewood Suites are pet friendly. I could take my small dog for company. The room was very clean (and I am picky) and housekeeping strived to please. I kept the “Privacy Please” notice on the door due to my dog. Housekeeping took the time to call me and ask if I needed anything. There was some noise from the floor above, but nothing that kept me awake. I also felt pretty safe while out walking my dog on the property at night. The breakfast was alright, but the evening dinners were lackluster, as expected. However, there is a Target, Publix, and some fast food within 2 miles of the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed May 31, 2007

This was my first stay with this particular property. I was encouraged because it was associated with a reputable chain.

I'd orignally attempted to book with The Residence Inn also within that area, but , they were booked. I needed a room on that side of town as my daughter had an after school event that we did not have time to drive back 1 hour across town for her to freshen and change.

I contacted the hotel directly and was greeted by a very pleasant gentleman who explained availibilty, pricing and asked for the sale. I would later learn that he is the Assistant General Manager.

Upon arrival (also being an early check-in around 10:00am) everything was ready and waiting. I explained that I was tired with alot of rushing around and preparation for the past two days, and was placed in a very quiet, very visible, corner of the property.

The room was very clean, well equipped and also had a fireplace (although not needed due to the time of season). The beds were divine, very comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and stocked, as were the kitchen.

After being given enough time to review the room, the Assistant General Manager called to inquire as to my finding of the accomodations, I was very well pleased.

My only incident was that following this call, the cleaning lady came around to the rooms and knocked loudly, then opened the door as I was sitting down on the sofa and startled me. She was not aware that I'd checked in. Other than this, I would readily lodge at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business