$126
$98
$91
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$111
$95
$60
$124
$80
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$129
$95
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$94
All reviewsbasketball courtstores and restaurantsking suitehome away from homea great place to staybit datedenjoyed our stayfamily tripexcellent staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationwafflespropertyatlantafireplacenorcrossroomy
Reviewed August 15, 2016

I had a quick trip to Atlanta and needed a room for one night. The room itself was decent. It was clean and the kitchen seemed to be well taken care of. It was, however, very noisy. You could hear the occupants stomping around in the room above us and there was quite a bit of noise outside in the parking lot and basketball court very late at night. However, Dee at the front desk was absolutely wonderful! He was so warm when he greeted us as we checked in, and when we told him about the noise issue the next day, he was so quick to take care of part of the charges of our stay. He is the reason why I gave four stars and why I would consider staying there again! Thank you Dee!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Kevin_Pelkey, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

On behalf of my entire team, I thank you for the great feedback for customer service. We do try to provide the best in customer service and cleanliness on every stay and I am glad that this is what you encountered on your stay. I do, however, apologize that there was outside noise that prevented you from fully enjoying your stay with us. I hope that we have the opportunity to have you back again. Thank you and safe travels to your next destination.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Horrible smell to the rooms. Had to be systemic since we switched from one to another and it smelled even worse. Very nice hotels all around this area. Staying at this one was a mistake. I am a loyal Hilton Honors member but this makes me question whether to start over with someone else.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kevin_Pelkey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

I appreciate you providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the facility. I do apologize that there was an odor in the guest room you were assigned. When you have the opportunity, I would appreciate hearing from you directly so that I can not only get the concern addressed with this suite but for you and your stay as well. As a valued HHonors member I am sure you are aware of our commitment to guest satisfaction and cleanliness and when we fall short we want to make it right. So I do welcome your feedback and hope that we have the opportunity to speak soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

During our stay in this hotel, the male front desk person Dee was helpful, after that the rooms had slipcovers over worn and torn sleeper sofas very poor and low standard, although I asked for late check out I was continuously disturbed by housekeeping even after I said I was late check out. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate to a HH member. Goes to show what that memberships means.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for you feedback regarding your recent stay at our facility. I am sorry that you had to interrupt your vacation and return home unexpectedly. I know that when you travel on vacation leaving early is hard on you and the family. I do see that the sleeper sofa was damaged in your suite during your stay and I assure you that this is not typical of our facility. I have replaced this sleeper sofa and thank you for letting me know so that we could take care of this for the next guest. Once again, thank you for being a HHonors member and for providing us feedback about your stay.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Discovered by accident and have been back three times since. I have made it a point to use this hotel every time I return. it is the closest thing to being at home while away. I encourage all to use it.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kevin_Pelkey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

On behalf of the entire team of the Homewood Suites Atlanta Peachtree Corners, thank you for choosing us and putting your stay in our hands. We always try to maintain the facility to the best of our ability and provide the best in southern hospitality and I am glad you are now part of the family with your third visit with us. We definitely think we have a great location with several restaurants and shopping within walking distance and I am delighted you have been able to take advantage of this. I do hope on your next stay that either myself or my assistant have the opportunity to meet you and thank you for your patronage in person. Safe travels to you!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Did not feel that got money worth in booking hotel due to traffic and noise in hallway. I will not suggest or recommend this location to anyone. This location is not a representation of the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the noise from the hallway was a disturbance to you and wish we could have known so that we could have addressed this situation. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you or correspond to you personally if you have any additional feedback you would like to share. We definitely always want our guests to have a comfortable stay and be able to relax and I am again sorry this was not the case with this stay for you.