All reviewssatellite tvshower heada la carte menupool area isbreakfast was includedovernight stopfamily roomone night staycomfortable roomslong drivewifiparrotsaviariesdstvmatrassfridgelawn
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

The entire city had no electricity when I arrived, so there was no internet or hot food served until about 6PM (not their fault, just something to be aware of). Room had no linens when I checked in so I was chasing down housekeeping to get towels and sheets. Food was okay, service subpar. I ordered a salad and waitress never brought a fork so I ate it with a spoon. She never came back around so I couldn't ask for one.

Internet was slow, but useable once the power was back on.

My biggest concern: a room infested with mosquitoes, and no spray nor mosquito nets. When I arrived all windows and the door were wide open. Upon seeing several mosquitoes I closed everything (one of my windows did not actually close). I spent a while spraying and killing the mosquitoes I could see on the walls and ceiling so I could sleep. I saw more here than anywhere else in Namibia or Botswana yet this is the only place I stayed without nets.

I felt very sad for the birds they keep in small cages near the pool. They are clearly unhappy and unhealthy; they had all picked out their feathers.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank fuleco7
Reviewed September 14, 2016

What a beautiful place. Very friendly staff. had a family room right by the pool which was a great plus for the young ones. Food was excellent. Very clean and spacious accommodation. The layout of the place is excellent. Enjoyed the birds very much.
And the pool area was exceptional.

Room Tip: Try the family rooms at the pool You cannot make a mistake.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016

The ground is really quite nice, with beautiful pool and the buildings are not without character either. Hard to understand why the attention stops there. The rooms were well below my expectations. The sliding door was hard to open and close, which was quite annoying as the area around the pool is rather noisy in the evening.The bathroom was also quite poor quality. We stayed in a family room, where the sheets and pillows were dusty on the beds which were probably less often used. The clientele is mostly Namibian people, not many foreign tourist seem to chose this hotel

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Hendri623, Owner at C'est Si Bon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Thank you for sending your valuable feedback. The room that you have stayed in is on the top of the priority list to be revamped.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

A great modern hotel with traditional style. We did a last minute reservation when our itinerary changed and they were most accomodating. Lovely big airy modern rooms with ensuite wet rooms. Aviary area with talking parrot. Pleasant pool and outdoor bar area too. Breakfast was a little limited but fine for 1 night. A very comfortable stay and handy for town.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Hendri623, Owner at C'est Si Bon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We at C'est Si Bon Hotel always try to offer the best service and facilities to our esteemed guests.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

The restaurant food was excellent, attentive staff and the location of the room facing the superb pool but the facilities need urgent renovation and cleanliness was below the usual standards in Namibia.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hendri623, Owner at C'est Si Bon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are constantly busy renovating and upgrading our facilities. The swimming pool has been redone at the beginning of the year. The room that you have stayed in is at the top of the list for re-modelling.