1,895 results
All reviews fidel castro hand massage pool butler la parrilla through vrbo sister property all inclusive package swim up bar pool staff breakfast and dinner full kitchen one bedroom suite puerto vallarta all inclusive plan pool restaurant the entire staff ceviche
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020

We just returned from a two week all inclusive stay at the Villa Estancia in Nuevo Vallarta and had the best vacation ever! From the gorgeous pool to the well equipped one bedroom villa, the Estancia is exceptionally well kept and cared for. The service and staff were AMAZING!! Everyone from the hostess Melissa, to the pool staff Hector, Josue, Ebie, and all of the other servers we'd like to say THANK YOU!!! We can't wait to spend another Christmas with you all. Thanks again, Lori & Tom

Date of stay: December 2019
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear Lorie ann:

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa La Estancia, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.
All of us here at Villa La Estancia look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Sincerely

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I love Estancia! This was my eighth year there. The service is top notch! Gerardo at the front entrance, Hector the protector at the parilla, and my apologies go to Alan who worked very hard to correct a reservation mistake and call center error. He never lost his composure eventhough I did get quite angry at one point, he stayed calm and professional througout the entire process. The manager at the check in desk was extremely helpful also. I always feel welcome there and it's difficult to leave. I hope to be back soon.

Date of stay: December 2019
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Dear Guest:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Hector, Gerardo and Alan!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon, please do not hesitate to contact me for any special request.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

First - great beach and pool.
Some servers with good attitude but training, leadership and organization terrible. Rooms nice beds very comfortable . Esbai provides great service every day and smiled.

6 of 7 adults had terrible stomach problems. Each missed 2+ vacation days. Upon checkout management offered to reimburse Dr. fee and pharmacy purchases.

Restaurant service disorganized. 3 dinners took 2.5 hours each. No one running restaurant or meals.

Management unresponsive to complaints. Mica and Gustavo nod heads, say nice things but not engaged.

Flamingo, sister property had great service, organization and responsiveness. Go to Flamingo, but pass on meal plan.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2019

Hector the Protector is the best. He was attentive and fun! Also Niko and Lucio made sure we had a great day! Drinks and food are great! The shrimp burrito is a must!!!! Second choice shrimp quesadillas!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Dear Guest:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Hector, Nico, and Lucio!

Reviewed December 22, 2019

The room and amenities were wonderful, but most of all, the staff went above and beyond every day!! This location is private, very calm, and relaxing. There is not too much hustle and bustle like some resorts. You can have full access to the resort restaurants and amenities next door as well. The view from the balcony is breathtaking. To listen to the sound of the beach every night as you fall asleep is so relaxing. Yes, you are that close to the ocean that you can hear the waves crashing.
Josue, pool waiter - He went out of his way to check on us regularly, we never had an empty cup! He was polite and got our order right even when we asked for changes like extra habanero chile in our ceviche or minimal syrup in my old fashion.
Lucio, pool bartender - makes great drinks exactly how you like them and is very attentive!
Alan, check-in - He was very meticulous and explained everything very clearly, most of all, he was professional and welcoming. I love the champagne at check-in.
Alex, service manager - Invited us to enjoy champagne and watch the sunset while eating Hors'duerves as a guest appreciation, "Thank You."
Moises, excursion advisor - He works on the beach just outside the pool area and greeted us, giving us directions and explanations on where to go and what to see. He recommended the "Ritmos de la Noche" dinner show, and it was Superb!! Savia is a must-see show in the most romantic setting. Picture a fun boat ride to a private jungle beach with candles and torches lighting every step of the way as actors dressed in animal costumes surprise you around every corner. The buffet was amazing, and the ambiance made you never want to leave. I relate it to never-never land for adults.

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and for your feedback regarding our restaurants within the facilities.
Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be.
It will be an honor to have you back again; please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.