Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,895 results
All reviews fidel castro hand massage pool butler la parrilla through vrbo sister property all inclusive package swim up bar pool staff breakfast and dinner full kitchen one bedroom suite puerto vallarta all inclusive plan pool restaurant the entire staff ceviche
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to Villa La Estancia and they ALWAYS exceed our expectations!!! Carlos and Christian were so helpful in ensuring we had everything we needed from transportation to reservations when needed!!! Esbai by the pool/beach area has been MORE than accommodating!! I love this place and everyone here!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Dear Carla:

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa La Estancia, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.
All of us here at Villa La Estancia look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Sincerely

Reviewed October 24, 2019

This was the first time that the place we stayed was actually depicted accurately on the website. We loved our 1500 sq ft Villa with private deck, ocean view, two full bathroom, kitchen , dining area and more. It was amazing. The personal service was overwhelming, Our main butler, Christian was so attentive and polite. We walked in and caught him preparing a "surprise" for our anniversary. He decorated our bed with flower pedals, had a towel shaped in a heart with wine and glasses arranged beautifully. He also arranged a hot tub with pedals afloat. It was the best anniversary I can remember. Such a romantic getaway. Everyone here was kind and so helpful. Our concierge Tanya was also very helpful. My only issue was being bombarded with the timeshare "invitation." It was too much. Once I say no, I expect that to be the end. Even on the beach, we were approached from resort employees to go to the timeshare presentation. It was too much. Other than that we would highly rec Villa La Estancia. We plan to return with our kids.It is worth upgrading to the Villa if you are staying for a few dys, The resort only has a couple of choices for food so we were happy we didn't splurge for the all inclusive. You also have access to the Flamingo resort next door but we preferred La Estancia bc it was so secluded. 2 pools, 4 hot tubs. We were in heaven!

Room tip: upgrade to the Villa.
Date of stay: October 2019
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Dear Lilly:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Christian and Tanya!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon, please do not hesitate to contact me for any special request.

Reviewed October 21, 2019

My husband and I came for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. The staff was so kind and friendly and the rooms were very clean. I only wish they didn’t hound us so much about the time share. Other than that I would recommend going

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear Lacy!

I personally want to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and for having taken the time to post your review, We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement

Thank you again for have chosen Villa La Estancia, It will be a real pleasure to be your host one more time.

Cordially

Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

This resort is beautiful. The grounds are kept up quite nicely. The staff is very helpful and friendly and there are iguanas everywhere. On our first day we checked in with reception and everything went smooth. Unfortunately, they passes us off to the concierge to possibly scheduled activities. This is where the 5 stars dropped down to 4. Although, the concierge was offering free to low cost activities from the city tour to the rhythm of the night show, it was coming at a price that wasn’t originally presented to us. We explained to her that we didn’t want to purchase any timeshares, or attend any presentations regarding timeshares, she assured us that that was not the case. She wanted us to come to a complimentary breakfast the next morning so we could discuss more about the activities. We were skeptical but made arraignments. The next morning we met with the concierge and on our way to what we assumed would be breakfast, was actually a 90 min presentation for a timeshare. As soon as we sat down, we got right back up and walked out. Besides that first encounter the rest of the stay was great. The pool is amazing. They have the best pool concierge, Esbai Vazquez. He was quick at getting us our chairs, towels, and umbrella. Super helpful and very personable. From the pool there is direct access to the beach. The beach was very clean and since La Estancia is the last resort on that strip, you practically have the beach to yourself. We were also able to go horseback riding on the beach and if you’re into parasailing, they have that as well at the hotel next door. Included with the stay, we could have kayaked but we ran out of time. Back to the resort, the room we had was awesome. It was a one bedroom suite that overlooked the pool and ocean. The room was immaculate and the air conditioning was a relief from the 90 degree 84% humidity weather. There’s not too many food choices at this location. There’s a fancy restaurant in the main lobby and then there’s a Mexican grill which is also part of the pool bar outside. We mainly ate at the Flamingo resort next door, which La Estancia is part of. If you got all-inclusive, both resorts are covered. Overall I would recommend this resort. It’s a nice romantic getaway with beautiful views and phenomenal accommodations.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for taking the time to send your kind review and for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit.
We´re sorry to read the dissatisfaction you experienced with the Hotel departments a copy of your comments had been sent to the main head departments involved in order to correct the weak areas you kindly mentioned.
We will be very happy to see soon in this your house by the sea!

Reviewed October 16, 2019

I love this place. We have been there 3 times. It gets better every time. The staff is fantastic. They work so hard. We get to our room and wine and cheese plate sitting at table. Delivered our luggage right away to our room. Make a call if we need something and get it in less than 5 min. Love the restaurant La Casona. We were treated like royalty. We love Edgar and Eduardo and the whole staff busted their butt every night to wait on us. The pool is impeccable. Always had a lawn chair and could swim my laps every day without interruption. Our room was cleaned very quickly daily. Room service was fast. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. I love when I see the same staff as last time. I love how the iguanas are around the pool because it seems environmentally friendly. This is my favorite place in the world. I don't normally write reviews.

Room tip: above 6 floor
1  Thank nickola724
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Dear Nickola:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Edgar and Eduardo!