Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,895 results
All reviews fidel castro hand massage pool butler la parrilla through vrbo sister property all inclusive package swim up bar pool staff breakfast and dinner full kitchen one bedroom suite puerto vallarta all inclusive plan pool restaurant the entire staff ceviche
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

First time in Nuevo Vallarta. Wonderful experience will definitely go back. Nice location, quiet, very nice beach. The place is in excellent conditions, very well maintained and clean. The rooms are nice, ample, and immaculate. Delicious food and drinks!
It is a beautiful place to be, but the best of it is the customer service, wonderful staff. Two thumbs up to the management, your people is the soul of the place. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.
My husband, our two kids, and I would like to thank Nelsy, Christian, and Astrid at the reception area, chef Candelario and the staff from La Casona; Freddy, Lorena, Melissa, Brandon, and Fernando. Alejandro at the swimming pool. Staff at the gym, and all the other wonderful people at Villa La Estancia that made our vacation so special.

Nelsy did an outstanding job helping us to resolve some issues we had with the reservation, which were not made through the hotel.

One day during breakfast I mentioned that the food was great except for the Brownie my daughter ordered the night before which was a variation, not bad, but nothing close to the traditional brownie she expected. The comment flew to the ears of chef Candelario who personally came to the table with the most delicious brownie ever!!
On our last day the brownies came to the table with the words "Have a nice trip" written on the plate. These are the details that make trips unforgettable!

Christian at the reception was the perfect host, he responded to all our questions about the hotel since we were already thinking about our next visit, and sent us home with a flower for the girls and a grasshopper, he made, for the guys.

Room tip: Make the reservations directly with the hotel, they can recommend the best option.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Dear Carina:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Nelsy, Christian, Astrid. Candelario, Fredy, Lorena, Melisa, Brandon, Fernando and Alejandro!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon, please do not hesitate to contact me for any special request.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Very nice and clean hotel. My family and I enjoyed a relaxing stay. Service by the pool was very good. I want to give a special mention to the following people who made our stay extra special: Luis the bellboy who greeted us with a friendly smile, Griselda who took extra care and always made sure our room was clean, and Isaac from the Italian restaurant at Flamigos side. We had dinner there three nights and Isaac gave us excellent service. The food at the Italian restaurant was by far our favorite! Gracias también a todos los mayordomos. Esperamos volver pronto.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear Guest:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Luis, Griselda, Issac!

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at the Villa La Estancia many times and it is always top notch. The staff are the best. We especially love Geraldo, Oscar, Omar and Raul at the front. Lucio is the best bartender hands down!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear Guest:

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa La Estancia, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.
All of us here at Villa La Estancia look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Sincerely

Reviewed July 6, 2019

Esbai Vazquez was the best pool concierge!! He was friendly and welcoming every morning And always available to help us, he went over and above to make sure we were taken care of!!! We will be back to visit just to see him and the other pool staff.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Dear Shae!

I personally want to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and for having taken the time to post your review, We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement

Thank you again for have chosen Villa La Estancia, It will be a real pleasure to be your host one more time.

Cordially

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I would like to mention allllll of the sweetest guys that made our stay a blast! Ernesto and Brandon were our favorites at breakfast they always served with a smile. The bartenders out at the pool knew how to sugar up our girly drinks, shoutout to Carlos, Rodrigo, and Lucio! Best stay ever

Dear Guest:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff and especially Ernesto, Brandon, Carlos, Rodrigo and Lucio!