$338
$160
  • Beachfront
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$172
$137
$187
$158
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$196
Lol.travel
$283
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$544
$279
$47
$42
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$227
$189
1,519 results
All reviewsfidel castrohand massagepool butlerswim up barla parrillanuevo vallartasister propertythrough vrbobrad joeysister hotel next doorfour seasonsall inclusive packagepool staffbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenliving roomall inclusive plan
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

This resort was a wonderful place for my family of 6 to stay. Beautiful accommodations and great location. We unfortunately booked through Expedia and although we had chosen and paid for the all inclusive option (I had the confirm showing this), Expedia booked us as just a regular room. It took 5 hours to resolve which is not how I wanted to start my vacation! However after it was resolved, with the help of the patient staff, our vacation was incredible from that moment on.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank bren8633
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

I deeply appreciate your great review, it is very rewarding to receive such feedback from our guests, the staff will be delighted when they learn about your experience during your stOnce again, we thank you very much for your comments, and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the excellence in service we are known for.

Cordially yours!

ravila@villagroup.com
ay at Villa la Estancia Riviera Nayarit.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

The outlets in the bedroom did not work, therefore the TV did not work. The lint catcher in the dryer was old and worn causing it to come out of place and got tangled in our clothes damaging them with holes. Overall, it was a great experience!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank josefam922

Dear guest:

I want to thank you for taking the time to send your kind review and for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for your future vacations, my team and I will be more than glad to make all necessary arrangements for another great stay at our resort.

Best regards

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Amazing Resort, the best in Riviera Nayarit, Great Staff all of them, a few to mention Ernesto, Ramon, Fernando, Lucio, Nicte, Eduardo and the ladies from Concierge amazing. Beautiful Rooms, Great Food, Great Drinks, Great Bar at the Pool. I will definitely bring my family back to this Amazing Resort.

Room Tip: Higher floors better view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank tonypvr

Dear

I personally want to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and for having taken the time to post your review, We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement

Thank you again for have chosen Villa La Estancia, It will be a real pleasure to be your host one more time.

Cordially

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a problem, they have not renovated the mattresses. Beds are lousy I laid down for a moment at my arrival and stand up with a terrible back pain, so I call the Concierge to complain about it and they send a pad and I had to sleep four nights in that pad. I found out that the hotel has not changed pillows and mattresses since its openning.
Chairs inside rooms are not renovated they are defaced
They do not have Wi-fi in the rooms unless you ask for a moden.
The shower is not a shower itself. You need to rise your leg up high to get into that "shower" and has not any handle to hold to if you slip. There is marble inside very slippery.
A senior citizen cannot be safe taking a shower in this hotel or having a good nite sleep.
But... they have good cuisine in both restaurantes: La Casona inside and La Parrilla outdoor by the pool.
They do not have an area for computer and printer if you need to work something out.

They do not deserve the Four Diamonds they presume

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
4  Thank GloriaManzur
Ruben A, Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Mrs. Manzur:

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to provide us with your comments.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for any experience below your expectations. We appreciate the time you took to let us know such important comments, and please be assured that all departments involved will be properly informed to take immediately action on that matter.

Best Regards,

Resident Manager

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a week as a getaway for the two of us. This was a beautiful resort but lacked the type of atmosphere we have come to enjoy in Puerto Vallarta. This is a great location for those looking for very quiet and laid back vacations. The service was excellent and the food was gourmet level! Raul was so helpful and polite every time we needed anything. Also, Luis at the front desk was very helpful at our check in and for other accommodations throughout the week.
However, for younger couples looking for nightlife and social interaction, I would suggest looking next door at the Villa del Palmar Flamingos. They are the owned by the same company but offers more for a younger crowd.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beckyestes16

Thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable review.

Please let me know if you are already planning your next getaway, my team and I personally would like to take care of each of your special requests.

Sincerely