$338
$160
  • Beachfront
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$172
$137
$187
$158
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$196
Lol.travel
$283
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$544
$279
$47
$42
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$227
$189
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$226
$144
1,519 results
All reviewsfidel castrohand massagepool butlerswim up barla parrillanuevo vallartasister propertythrough vrbobrad joeysister hotel next doorfour seasonsall inclusive packagepool staffbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenliving roomall inclusive plan
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a problem, they have not renovated the mattresses. Beds are lousy I laid down for a moment at my arrival and stand up with a terrible back pain, so I call the Concierge to complain about it and they send a pad and I had to sleep four nights in that pad. I found out that the hotel has not changed pillows and mattresses since its openning.
Chairs inside rooms are not renovated they are defaced
They do not have Wi-fi in the rooms unless you ask for a moden.
The shower is not a shower itself. You need to rise your leg up high to get into that "shower" and has not any handle to hold to if you slip. There is marble inside very slippery.
A senior citizen cannot be safe taking a shower in this hotel or having a good nite sleep.
But... they have good cuisine in both restaurantes: La Casona inside and La Parrilla outdoor by the pool.
They do not have an area for computer and printer if you need to work something out.

They do not deserve the Four Diamonds they presume

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
4  Thank GloriaManzur
Ruben A, Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Mrs. Manzur:

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to provide us with your comments.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for any experience below your expectations. We appreciate the time you took to let us know such important comments, and please be assured that all departments involved will be properly informed to take immediately action on that matter.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a week as a getaway for the two of us. This was a beautiful resort but lacked the type of atmosphere we have come to enjoy in Puerto Vallarta. This is a great location for those looking for very quiet and laid back vacations. The service was excellent and the food was gourmet level! Raul was so helpful and polite every time we needed anything. Also, Luis at the front desk was very helpful at our check in and for other accommodations throughout the week.
However, for younger couples looking for nightlife and social interaction, I would suggest looking next door at the Villa del Palmar Flamingos. They are the owned by the same company but offers more for a younger crowd.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beckyestes16
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable review.

Please let me know if you are already planning your next getaway, my team and I personally would like to take care of each of your special requests.

Sincerely

ravila@villagroup.com

Reviewed July 20, 2017

The grounds of the resort were beautiful and well-maintained. The staff were all courteous, professional, and helpful. We vacationed as a family of six and had a great time. Very relaxing, very quiet. No timeshare people bugging us while at this resort. If you're looking for a hustle and bustle sort of resort, go next door. If you like the quiet and less crowds, La Estancia is perfect. It would have been nice for the pool bar to be open a little later, but that's probably my only negative. Quiet time is from 9:30pm on, so no need to worry about loud vacationers keeping you up. This suited us well.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ronim222

Dear Guest:

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa La Estancia, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.
All of us here at Villa La Estancia look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Sincerely

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We stayed at this Hotel in Cabo and now in Nuevo Vallarta. Property is beautiful, modern and kept up. Rooms are modern and great. There is absolutely nothing that is outdated! Choose a Studio, 1, 2, 3 or Penthouse suite. Kids are welcome. Property is right at the beach and has beach access with service. It has multiple great pools. When at the beach, there is a Hotel representative, most times, making sure locals don't try to sell you too much of their pretty merchandise and watching your things if you choose to rent some water sport equipment. Service is excellent, very polite and tending to your every need. Food is great ranging from Mexican to American. Breakfast is amazing, it has everything you can possibly dream of. The restaurant inside the hotel is fine dining and very good. Most people are bilingual. Room service is awesome and very trust worthy. They will even leave you notes if they thing something belongs in the safe. No pushy sales people trying to recruit you to buy a time or vacation share. At entering the lobby you being welcomed by Raul and a lavender/mint scent that is being sprayed every 15 minutes. It will put you in a Spa like relaxed mood. Raul speaks perfect English and is very helpful helping you where you need to go and make recommendations. The pool has also a great little restaurant called La Parilla, Eduardo is one of the waiters who will help take your orders and Oscar Sapien is your Pool Concierge. La Estancia has also an amazing Day Spa. I has Marcelina give me a massage and facial and let me tell you, she has magic hands that will put you into a very relaxed stage if not put you to sleep. Great choice. Not super close to the Puerto Vallarta Boardwalk but nothing a Taxi can't fix. We highly recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Michaela V
Ruben A, Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

We truly feel gratified for having you stayed at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff.

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon, please do not hesitate to contact me for any special request.

Best regards

Reviewed July 12, 2017

A friend my wife and I grew up with invited us down to stay with her and her husband during their annual winter escape to La Estancia. Their condo was on the beach end of the 5th floor on the north side. Their wrap-around balcony provided an amazing view of the bay during the day and a surreal perch during moonlit nights. Since this is their second home it was populated with beautiful furnishings they had acquired locally however we did get to visit other friends staying in a rental and their condo was appointed beautifully as well with stock furnishings. The grounds, common areas, and ocean front are impeccable; the staff extremely courteous and professional. The location is perfect as it is at the north end of the resort row with a large vacant area on its north side. This provides a beachfront with a lot less foot traffic than anything south of that location. We were there for a week in February 2016 and the weather was perfect every single day.

Room Tip: The condos on the beach ends provide the best views
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple