Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Beachfront
$352
Elvoline
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$452
$354
$48
$44
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
$379
$316
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$238
$157
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
$806
$677
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,466 results
All reviewsfidel castrohand massagepool butlerswim up barla parrillabrad joeythrough vrbosister propertysister hotel next doorpuerto vallartafour seasonsall inclusive packagepool staffbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenall inclusive planliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Having been frequent travelers to Puerto Vallarta in the past, I decided to take advantage of a Living Social deal for a 4 night all-inclusive--with unlimited massages--at this property in Neuvo Vallarta for myself and my husband. Previous TripAdvisor reviews led me to believe it was a good deal, and it was.

The property is beautiful, the beach is excellent, the service was impeccable, our two room suite could not have been better (even sufficient lighting for reading!), and breakfast was superb. The rest of the food was only average, but we usually had a big breakfast and only one other meal each day. (Do NOT miss the green juice at breakfast. Delicious.)

The spa is very nice. The English spoken here is not as good as in the main resort, (variable with the staff), but the facility is comfortable, clean and inviting. My husband's massages were some of the best he'd ever had. Mine were fine (it's pretty hard to have a bad massage), but nothing spectacular (although one of my massage therapists was excellent).

The resort arranged pick up at the airport, which is nice when everyone is hawking their deals as you depart. It was, however, twice as expensive as the cab we took back to the airport when we left, so you may just want to keep your eyes ahead until you get outside the airport and just hire your own cab. It's about a 20 min. drive north, and our return fare was $18.

We had no reason to leave the resort. We had been in the area before and were uninterested in shopping or sight seeing; we came just for the break and relaxation. The only thing we might have considered would have been dining elsewhere for one meal.

Room Tip: The resort was perhaps 20% full in late November/early December, so they gave us a superb room; 7th floor facing straight out over the pools and the beach. (We were in 2704) There are 3 buildings, and 2 seems to be the one that faces out the best.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We had an all inclusive package at this resort and it was amazing! The suite was perfect; service was excellent; and food delicious! There were no safety concerns only pure bliss. We plan on returning soon. It made a great honeymoon perfect!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I have spent my last 4 nights at La Estancia. I can say without hesitation that this place has the best location as not many rooms dont provide you with a view of the daily sunset on the water. The people there make you feel like a royalty. The concierge caught wind that my husband and I were having a romantic night out and when we returned, they had our jucuzzi bath ready for us complete with bubbles and jazmin flowers! The value was awesome as we purchased an all inclusive package. The food there was good as well! As far as I am concerned it doesnt get any better than La Estancia

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We just got back from a great trip that we booked through Classic Vacations. I have traveled a lot and love great hotels with outstanding service. Villa La Estancia is very nice, the rooms are fabulous. Food was really good. The pool and beach were fun. Overall the property is wonderful. The Spa is nice. Note: it wasn't crowded when we were there.

A few tips:

The check in was nice, but slow. They try to make it relaxing, but it's weird with so much paperwork. I wanted to get on with my vacation. And I had to point out all of the extras I got from Classic Vacations and it was confusing. I had to be diligent to get our credits. And thank god they were not busy.

We did all inclusive and the food was great. And we enjoyed everything. The service fee was not much for room service. The steak restaurants was A+++. And in terms of drinks they have top shelf and good champagne.We were only there 4 nights, so the lack of variety might get tiresome for a longer stay (you can go to the sister resort next door for more options).

Tips for waiters are included in the all inclusive fee, but it's obviouse you get better service if you tip extra. We did and it worked. We didn't feel comfortable not tipping... so that was again weird.

There is a 10% service charge in the spa for your convenience. There is no additional tip required according to the brochure. But clearly that is not the case. One woman told me that wasn't for the service, it was for the people that worked in the spa. This bugged. I called to ask about it and was told by the concierge that "I obviously didn't read the brochure." That pissed me off. It was confusing and not relaxing. In fact, the second trip to the spa they couldn't figure out my bill. It took 10 minutes for them to verify a credit I was given. Not relaxing.

Room Tip: We were in building 2 which has full ocean views. The property is a U shape, so some views are better than others.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank twinexplorers
Reviewed November 25, 2011

So first off we rented from an owner so there was an issue that plagued us on/off our vacation (cleaning fees/schedule). Luckily Abigail fixed the issue. Raul at the restaurant is awesome always ask for his section. We did the all-inclusive 3 days out of 7, do it for all days. This is for Villa La Estancia DO NOT confuse the food with their sister property (Flamingo), this food is good/great depending. You can't beat the prices/quality. The rooms were awesome and the pool was great but small. I would not want to be at the hotel when it is busy because the pool isn't meant to accommodate more than 100 people. BTW we've stayed at Hyatts (Maui, Kaui), the food and service here was unbeatable in comparison and at half the price...not sure when we are going back to Hawaii but I do know we are going back to Villa La Estancia next summer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family