Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$172
$137
$338
$160
  • Beachfront
$187
$158
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
$283
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$544
$286
$47
$42
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$227
$189
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$226
$144
1,519 results
All reviewsfidel castrohand massagepool butlerswim up barla parrillanuevo vallartasister propertythrough vrbobrad joeysister hotel next doorfour seasonsall inclusive packagepool staffbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenliving roomall inclusive plan
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I'm truly surprised by the number of glowing reviews here that proceed me. I'll preface by saying that my husband and I don't normally stay in places like this. We prefer smaller, more personal lodging, so I might have been biased going in.

Let's start with the good - the grounds were very well maintained, and the pool was lovely. That's all I have.

As for the not so good - first of all, check in took FOREVER. You sign at least four contractual documents, I'm not sure if we owe them our first child now, or what. It took way, way too long and they bill it as a "personalized check-in". Our room was very dark, but located near the pool which was nice. It also had an unpleasant musty/moldy odor that might have been the air-conditioner.

We quickly found our way to the pool which is when I first became aware of the drawback of book the room as all-inclusive. You must sign for everything you order. It is a giant pain. Even if you plan on lounging in the same chair by the pool all day, you sign for every drink, snack, and bottle of water. Even though they make you wear a horrible shell bracelet indicating you are part of the all-inclusive. Now, this might not be a problem, because good luck getting a pool server to come around and take your order.

The food at the hotel was.... fine. It was hotel food. Grateful we only booked two nights.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SeattleGirl14
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Over the Easter break we just stayed at Villa LaEstancia with our 3 teenage daughters. The accomdations where beatiful, room are spacious and clean. We had a 2 bedroom on the 6th floor 3603 A&B, the views where great! We bought the meal plan and enjoyed the breakfast and lunch pool side and two dinners at the resort. We walked next store to the sister hotel and enjoyed lunch outside one time. The spa was fun, it had 7 stations to use before your service, hot tub, steam, sauna, cold plunge pool...make time to use these before or after your service. My massage was OK, i've had better. Everyone around the resort was always friendly and helpful. (Juan, Juan Carlos, Enrique). Had to go down around 9 to get chairs by the pool but the beach was never full. As it got closer to Easter the resort got crowded, hint never go easter or xmas week ! We went to Puerto Vallara one eveing and ate at No Way Jose - great meal. Didn't really like Puerto Vallarta, not that I ever felt unsafe, just was ready to get out of there by the time sun went down. Had Dinner at Sandrinas in Bucerias - it was Awesome! Make a resevation and go! Bucerias is a fun, small town, still has cobblestones. More artsy and fun, I like it much better than down town Puerto Vallarta! Even though I said all these nice things, i will not be going back to Vallarta, I hated the water at the beach - it's a bay - it's brown and with no visability. Don't book a snorel/sail trip like we did! No can you see anything if you want to snorkle!

1  Thank cookie4star
Reviewed April 27, 2011

This was our 4th trip to La Estancia and this time we went with out the kids in the "off" season. Since we've only been during Christmas/New Years we were unsure if the staffing would be sufficient and if the hotel would be dead since it was at about 1/4th capacity. Boy were we pleasantly surprised! This staffing was awesome. We were given so much extra attention. All the regulars were there. Being at the hotel during the slow time was actually very nice and peaceful. We had plenty to do. I think this traveling without the kids is kinda nice after all! We may just have to do it again. Thanks again Estancia for such a great trip!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Just got back from our stay at Villa la Estancia at Brad & Joey place. We usually travel to Vallarta and used to stay at Peninsula Condos, or La Joya Condos at La cruz. Both are great and high standar, so we were kind of curious about Brad and Joey.

Our first impression was a big WOW. Our kids went crazy once they sow the nice pool. The concierge treated us like in a real 5 stars hotel. A great difference with the other places, that are nice, but not this nice.

Other great impression was the village it self. So large, our kids got lost for seconds. It has a 2 different areas, so if you take grannies or more family members, they can stay in a "separate" room. And also 3 full bath rooms keeps all happy. The deck is very nice and large. And make sure you choose Brad & Joey, since it has the best view. You are only a few meters from the sea, so you can hear the waves. Very relaxing.

One more great thing, its never crowed and it shows. You can go to the pool anytime and will not find a multitude swimming. It´s always comfortably alone. This is because it´s a full ownership condo. Also 4 jacuzzi available it´s very likely you will always find one available.

Also, forget about bringing towels, or beach toys, or body boards. All included and available. And forget about signig for them. Just take them and place them back. And thats it.

Other thing we liked is the restaurant. You can cook at your village, but if want to go to take dinner the place and steaks are great. A little pricy, but it worth every penny.

Definitly will go back and recomend you not to take risks and choose the right places. Your family it´s going to be very happy.

Room Tip: Choose Brad & Joey Village. Best of all. View.
2  Thank RCMGdl2010
Reviewed April 23, 2011

We chose this hotel based on other reviews and we were not disappointed. The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained, the pool was great- my young daughters loved the little fountains. The rooms are big, well decorated and very comfortable. The service in the restaurants and at the pool was outstanding.

My daughter turned 3 while we were there and the waiters brought her a cake and sang at breakfast and dinner and the staff all around the hotel knew exactly who we were and they congratulated her all day. They were very accommodating and they made traveling with two small children as easy as possible. The entire staff of the hotel, from the concierge to the waiters to housekeeping and gardeners were very friendly.

The spa was wonderful, my husband and I each had 80 minute deep tissue massages and we loved them.

The only drawback is lunch- there's only one restaurant open for lunch and it was just ok.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Elevators are slow, maybe lower floor are better.