3,642 results
All reviews villa del palmar murphy bed luis guzman time share puerto vallarta discount card per device villa group pizza bar timeshare presentation mexican fiesta bell staff palmita market washer and dryer sales pitch meal plan water aerobics
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2020

We have been owners here at this property for several years. We always come for several weeks in the winter. We enjoy coming with friends, so we get a 2 bedroom unit with a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, 2 whole and 1 small bathroom with a toilet and shower. We have a full balcony with table and chairs to enjoy the beautiful view of Banderas Bay. We utilize the fabulous Elite Concierge, Robin, for the resort that does a great job of making sure that owners have a fantastic time while visiting the area. We love the daily service that is so well provided by our maid, Leticce, We enjoy the sweets delivered to our unit every early evening. We enjoy the excellent service provided by the staff at the pools. Just all in all a great place.

Room tip: There are two types of ways that rooms are assigned. There are owners who are entitled to a certain inventory.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank JaneHopson
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us. I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable.

We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with all my staff, but specifically with Robin-Elite Concierge and Leticce-your maid!! They will felt so proud about your comment as it's wonderful that our efforts don't happen unnoticed for our clients!!

Kind regards,

Alberto Martínez B.
Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

We own at this resort and have never regretted our decision. The resort is beautifully situated on the ocean with a meandering and delightful pool. The service is excellent with daily maid service. There is a great sushi restaurant and a terrific Italian one also. We really like it’s proximity to Bucerías which we often walk to. They have art, activities and great restaurants so we never get the meal plan. A few rooms need to be refurbished, but overall an excellent resort with great amenities!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning some positive elements you were able to experience at Villa del Palmar Flamingo Riviera Nayarit and the surroundings; especially Bucerias fishermen's Village, our neighbours.

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a fun and relaxing vacation. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about the service of our staff, the location of the property, the pool facilities and dining experiences. I will share your note with our great staff! Thank you!!

I appreciate your kind words and recommendations for future travelers; all we are looking forward on having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Sincerely!

Alberto Martínez

Reviewed February 3, 2020 via mobile

Went with 2 other couples for a new years get away.
What a great resort!! Highly recommended. Great pool and beach. !!

Walk on the beach for a least one hour every day! Nice walk in either direction along the beach.
Resort is very well kept. Clean. Rooms were very spacious and super clean. Bed was comfortable. Room attendant was very good. Great view from balcony level 8.

Few beautiful sunsets

There were a few Flamingo staff that made our trip extra special!!

Regee- pool concierge

Cynthia - pool arobics and events

Tatiana -- front desk

Margarita. - Concierge

Maru - face painting and events

Took a few trips into Bucerias Mexico by cab. For dinner and market. Short and reasonable cost ($110ps) trip by cab.

Few highlights:

Mezzo giorno Italian restaurant. Excellent. Lucy very good.

Drunkin duck. - cool bar with live music

Churros stand - pic for reference.

Market- with plenty of tourist souvenirs and authentic items to choose from.

Awesome trip! Thanks to everyone for making our trip so memorable.

1  Thank Voyager801476
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for sharing your review I also would like to thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa to spend your vacation and for your kind comments in regards to our facilities and staff.

We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with all my staff, but especifically with Reggie, Cynthia Tatiana, Margarita and Maru!! They will felt so proud about your comment as it's wonderful that our efforts don't happen unnoticed for our clients!!

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit! Kind regards, Alberto Martínez B. General Manager Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

Cordially,

Alberto Martinez B.

Reviewed February 3, 2020

We had a great time at this resort. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Regee was a great ambassador for Mexico and the resort. He gave us all kinds of interesting information.
Isobel was one of our servers. She was very funny with a bubbly personality.
Both these people working extremely hard to make sure we had the best vacation.
Thanks for your hospitality.

Dear guest,

I appreciate your comments and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. All of us at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit are truly grateful for the honor you gave us being our guest.

It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations; I will have special care to share your notes with Regee and Isabel; you don't know how gratifying is to know that our efforts were not unnoticed!!y

We are looking forward of having the honor of being your hosts again.

Alberto Martínez

Reviewed February 3, 2020 via mobile

Cynthia & Jose do a great job! I went to the
Stretching & Water Aerobics class almost every day during our 2-1/2 week stay.
It was a fun addition to my stay!
I also tried the Yoga. Fun way to keep in shape & meet other guests while vacationing

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful review of our recent stay with us; I am delighted to read that you had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, thank you very much!

I am glad to hear that Cynthia & José and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,