3,606 results
All reviews villa del palmar murphy bed luis guzman time share puerto vallarta discount card villa group per device pizza bar timeshare presentation mexican fiesta bell staff palmita market washer and dryer sales pitch meal plan concierge desk
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Isabel took great care of my girlfriend and her family all week while we stayed at los flamingos. Love coming to the flamingos, this was my third trip here and can’t wait to come back. Anyone staying in the area should visit the restaurants in Bucerías.

Trip type: Traveled with family
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with Isabel, our only female waitress in the area; she will felt so proud to know about your kind comment as it's very comforting for us to know that we did not unnoticed. Thank you!!

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Kind regards,

Alberto Martínez B.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Our family visited this resort for a seven day stay. We were warmly greeted upon arrival by our concierge, Martha. She was immediately helpful with restaurant recommendations, activity recommendations and extremely friendly. We continue to work with her throughout the week to make minor changes with her itinerary and she was consistently pleasant and extremely helpful with our plans. Her restaurant recommendations were outstanding. The service and quality of the food was superb. Everything she recommended greatly enhance our enjoyment of our visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for defining your stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Riviera Nayarit as “Wonderful Concierge Service”, this is a very challenging phrase which we take it as a commitment to always and consistently delivering a personalized high level service to every of our guests.

Each member of the staff comes to work every day with the same motivation feeling: passion. They really love what they do. I will share your beautiful note with all the staff but will take special time to share with Martha at the Concierge Desk.

I truly appreciate your wonderful review and I thank you as well for staying at our beautiful resort.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Respectfully,

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed the Water Aerobics Class at noon daily. We especially loved our instructor “Cynthia”who not only was warm and friendly but made the sessions a real fun experience. We highly recommend enjoying this activity.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Our main goal is to create great everlasting memories in our guests and we want Villa del Palmar Flamingos to be remembered as part of your story.

Thank you for staying at Villa del Palmar Flamingos and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable review. I will share with all my staff but specifically with Cynthia at activities, we appreciate your recognition, it is really nice to know that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients.

We hope to the opportunity to welcome many more times in the future, here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I have been coming to Villa del Palmar Flamingos for the last 12 years. The service received by the bell boys (Antonio, Ruiz, Alfonso, Eddy, David, etc.) makes you feel welcomed the minute you arrive. The Elite desk with Robin, Laura, Rachel and Carlos go out of their way to accommodate any need you may have. Regee at the pool is a gentleman and provides top-notch service to members. Nadia Zazate, the manager of the Palmito Market store and Deli, seems to excel from year to year. The Villa Group needs to expand the Palmito Market and Deli as it is very popular and affordable. They definitely need more space. Maybe get rid of so many offices to the side or relocate them elsewhere!
The grounds and property are nicely maintained and moreover the General Manager, Alberto, is visible at all times, user-friendly, and he also there to listen and serve. What other resort has a General Manager who cares by walking around verifying things and speaking with guests? With the best beach in Nuevo Vallarta and the best service of any resort in the area, what is there not to like? I will be returning again to this lovely paradise for years to come.

Dear María,

I truly appreciate your wonderful review of our facilities and recognition of the staff at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting us once again, we really appreciate your loyalty (now your consecutive 12th year visiting this area), and for taking the time to provide us with your great comments.

It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and we were able to exceed, once again, your expectations. I am glad to read names such as: Antonio, Luis, Alfonso, Eddy, and David at the bell boys area; Robin, Laura, Rachel and Carlos at the Concierge Desk; Regee at the swimming pool; Nadia Zárate at Palmita and last but not least... me, myself!! Thank you so much for your lovely note, believe me, it is really gratifying for us to know that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients.

María, we are always looking forward to your next visit; I wish you a pleasant please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Cordially,

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Conrado took care of us around the pool. Conrado would help us with recommendations (always yummy) and bring us plenty of condiments. He was always friendly, accurate, fast and witty. Representing Villa Del Palmar exquisitely! Thank you Conrado!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear guest,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with Conrado; thank you!! it's really nice to know that our efforts don't happened unnoticed!

Kind regards,