3,154 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card villa group timeshare presentation per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great accommodations and the employees are exceptional! We were amazed by Betty- she’s part of the entertainment staff. What great talent that Betty has and what a true heart for hospitality. Betty helped make our stay exceptional! We will come back just because of her! Laura in the Taxo Bar also gave great, exceptional service! Laura and Betty have servent’s hearts and are wonderful ambassadores. For the Villa Group!

the Villa. Group!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will share with all the staff but very especially with Betty, who will be so proud to know about your comment; but I am sure that many of them went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent. Thank you very much!!

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our second time back in less than a year! We had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying all the resort has to offer! Our second night there was a members cocktail reception where we had a blast! Lots of fun playing trivia games where my husband Gary became known to everyone everywhere we went!
Betty, our water aerobics instructor was the best, pushing us while making us feel good about ourselves. She has a knack for being an exceptional teacher, big high five shout out to her! Jose Luis was just as powerful putting a different twist on it, all with the same outcome! The kitchen tour with Betty was very informative as was all the lovely people we met along the way. They stopped what they were doing to greet us and were happy to answer any questions. My husband had a blast playing pool volleyball every day with Betty or Jose Luis! Joining Maru for activities and cooking classes were a highlight of ours. She is so sweet and friendly, a joy to be around.
Eddy, the bellman, is always there ready with a smile and anything you may need.
Our room was always immaculate!
Can't wait to be back soon! Thank you for a wonderful vacation.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Kristina and Gary,

I deeply appreciate your great review, it is very rewarding to receive such feedback from our guests, the staff will be delighted when they learn about your experience during your second time back in less than a year at Villa del Palmar Flamingos at the Riviera Nayarit, thank you!! particularly our beautiful Betty, but also José Luis, Maru, Eddy and a lot of people more that I am sure went out of their way to secure that you enjoy of a marvelous stay.

Once again, we thank you very much for your comments, and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the excellence in service we are known for.

Cordially,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best part of this resort in the incredible staff. Betty who runs the activities, especially the Water Aerobics is such a doll and kicks your butt into gear. Reynaldo by the pool serving drinks and food rocks it. Refer the pool manager keeps everything running smoothly. Loved it!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mtnezalberto, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with Betty of the Activities area, Reynaldo our waiter from the pool área and Reggie, who is our Pool Manager; thank you!! I will share with them your note but also with the rest of the staff that went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we thank you this opportunity to welcome you and your family in this sunny Pacific Ocean beaches; we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a week with an ocean front room. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Thank you to Betty the Activities Director loved my paddle boat lessons, Maru taught us how to make excellent guac and cheviche, Reggie the Pool Manager made sure that everything was running smoothly and always had a story to share. Oscar our poolside waiter kept up with all of our orders and helping when we wanted something that wasn't on the menu. The only down side was at the Sushi Restaurant we had made an RSVP for an Hibachi dinner and the cook did not show up

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Margie,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with my staff, but especially with Betty, Mary, Reggie and Oscar.

Your feedback about the Sushi Restaurant is very important for us and we are sharing your comment with our Food and Beverage Director.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team we would like to thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the 5th time we have stayed at this resort in the last 12 years. We had a one bedroom suite this time which was roomy and clean. Anna our housekeeping girl did a great job all week.
We love going back and meeting many of the same friendly staff. The pool waiters Nacho and Martin were always there when we needed something. Regee the pool director also was friendly and welcomed us back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Héctor,

I want to thank you for sharing your review and for your kind comments in regards to our facilities!! It is always good to read about great experiences our guests lived during their stay.

Our commitment is to create memories that will last forever and stories that start here. I deeply appreciate your preference and loyalty that every year you have showed staying in this beautiful resort.

I will have special care to share with all my staff your lovely note, specially with Ana, Ignacio (Nacho), Martin and Regee; thank you! You don't know how gratifying it's for us to know that our efforts don't happen unnoticed for our clients. It's our passion!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back soon!