2,831 results
All reviews villa group murphy bed discount card luis guzman time share puerto vallarta per device bell staff washer and dryer pizza bar pool concierge timeshare presentation welcome home palmita market all inclusive option full kitchen all inclusive plan
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We spent a week here in a huge 2 bedroom, 3 bath unit. The patio overlooked the pool and beach. What a beautiful location. Everyone working at the resort was friendly and helpful. Food and drinks are great. We did the two for one breakfast buffet before 8 am everyday. Sitting outside overlooking the beach and waves is a perfect start to the day. The pool and bar are the main area for rest and relaxation. I only wish they would prevent people from taking over chairs for hours before they actually come down to the pool. After 30 minutes, your stuff should be removed. It is just rude. The Mexican Fiesta dinner and show were a highlight. WiFi in the lobby is slow, but that just forced us to limit our online time which was just fine. The hotel is very secure as well. Would visit again!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan R
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear guest, Ms. Susan,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

However, we are sorry to read the dissatisfaction you experienced in regards to the unused pool side chairs taken by other guests; we would like to inform you that we agree with you at this respect and that our guests are informed at the check-in time about our swimming pool policy, also, the policy is reinforce throughout their stay. We are working on it constantly. Please accept our apologies for any involuntary inconvenience at this respect.

Thank you again for your kind preference and recent visit, it will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Throughout our almost 2 week stay in this wonderful resort, we enjoyed the expert and kind assistance of Marce, Jacquie, Sarah, and Mago at the Concierge Desk. They greeted us immediately after arrival and seemed like they never went home ... because we saw their smiling faces every day, consulting them frequently where they helped put together memorable activities and solved all questions in the most helpful manner! We took pictures because we'll never forget them! Thank You!

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the pool and/or ocean and beach!
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear guest,

I deeply appreciate this wonderful review about your experience at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, which will help readers to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for their vacation.

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am glad to hear such beautiful comments about our Concierge desk attentions; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to them: Marce, Jacquie, Sarah and Mago.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

The grounds were gorgeous, restaurants delicious and staff very friendly & helpful! The entertainment staff was amazing ~ We had a ball with Tash, Georgie, Sarah, Lauren, Mauricio, Abraham, Ernesto, Dani & Luis! They were such a fun & welcoming group. It seemed to be a slow time when we were there with not large amounts of people but they still had such energy & positivity it was infectious. A wonderful & memorable trip for our family of 9.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for such a nice review and for your feedback regarding the facilities and the professional service you experienced while been at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. I appreciate your positive comments on our service and the restaurants.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stays memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with Tash, Georgie, Sarah, Laren, Mauricio, Abraham, Ernesto, Dani & Luis, our Activities staff.

Thank you also for your comments about our grounds, I will share also your comment with our grounds manager and his staff, all the gardeners are committed and have passion for what they do. Thank you!!

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We've been coming to Flamingos fire several years now, finding we like it better than their Cabo location. Their service had improved significantly, which was one big problem. The were times we waited almost 2 hours fyi get served dinner! They've really cleaned that up, and it's a pleasure now. Special kudos to Jesus, who suggests had a smile and is great with the grandkids. Most wsiters,waiters, one in the restaurants and at the pool have been there it seems forever, and they work their butts off serving folks all day long in the sun. Shout out to Christobal and Jorge, who will be sure you're satisfied or will otherwise replace or fix your issue. The grounds are immaculate and beautiful, so it's a pleasure to be ny the pool or the ocean. They could do with another restaurant, since the main dining room and italian place ( which is very small), hert boring. I was happy to see they started a taco stand several days a week, and sushi place. Although in that hot weather, raw fish makes me nervous. No worries because Bucerius is a short taxi or 30 min walk, with lots of gray places to eat. Unless yippy eat and drink an awful lot, the meal plan just isn't worth it at $105/ day pp. I would recommend Flamingos as a great family vacation spot and there's also golf and lots of other activities close by.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear guest,

We are grateful that you have noticed the improvement we have had during the years you has been coming to Flamingos with us, we really appreciatte your loyalty. I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stays memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with Jesus, Christobal and Jorge.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Claudia is the absolute best....

Always greeting me with a smile

I have been coming here for many years and I try to request her area for attention to detail (cleanliness of room), privacy, and friendliness!

Andrew Rhodes

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with our Housekeeping department and specifically with Claudia who will be so happy to know about your comments; you don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!!

Kind regards,