3,034 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card timeshare presentation villa group per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Reviewed May 22, 2018

We love the Flamingos! Lots of activities at the resort so you don't feel you need to leave the grounds to have fun. Jerry (activities) was so fun and helpful! My rating would be 5 stars if the internet service were better. We really try to unplug for our vacation but a hotel of this caliber should have better internet for it's business travelers. The beach in front of the property is awesome...safe, well taken care of and clean for miles in either direction. We skip the "all inclusive" because the small, charming town of Bucerias is a half-hour walk up the beach and there are so many amazing (and cheap) restaurants there. It would be a shame to eat resort food and miss the local cuisine. Everyone at the resort goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and special. Shout out to Lucy and the bell staff! Try to spend a some time at the onsite spa. The hour long hydrotherapy session is so relaxing. Thanks for another memorable & relaxing vacation, Villa del Palmar Flamingos! See you next year.

Room tip: Buildings 1 and 6 are closest to the beach with the best views. But all rooms face the beach.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with all my staff but specifically with Jerry at Activities and with all the SPA team too!! My own personal thanks!.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

After we returned home a charge appeared on our credit card statement for $70 that I don't remember. I have called the group in charge several different times, have talked to three different people, have e-mailed seven or eight times, have been told "I'll get back to you within a couple of days," or "I'll get back to you in 24 hours." This all started over a month ago, and I can't seem to get an answer as to what this charge is. Beware! Pay close attention to your card statements even AFTER you return home!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Beverly309
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel hands down!!! The concierge was super friendly, helpful and willing to do anything to make the customer happy. During my stay. I felt like I had been knowing them for forever. Great food, great massages, great free perks, what more can you ask for!! I will be back for sure!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear guest,

First and foremost allow me to thank you for the review shared, and for the feedback provided. I am glad to know that you experienced an outstanding service during your stay, due to the fact that each day we try to be better to satisfy our guests’ wants and needs.

Thank you again for your preference, we hope to have you back soon for another unique Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit experience.

Angel Sarmiento Flores

Reviewed May 19, 2018

The resort is right on the beach. The rooms are wonderful. We asked for a better room and was promptly moved. The walk on the beach is marvelous. The town of Bucerias is only a 40 minute walk away or a short taxi drive.

Room tip: We were in the back unit on the 8th floor. Room 2804A Beautiful view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning some of the many positive elements you were able to experience at Villa del Palmar Flamingo Nuevo Vallarta and the surroundings (Bucerias fishermen's Village). I am pleased to know you enjoyed our personalized service, our wonderful rooms and excellent facilities.

I appreciate your kind words and recommendations for future travelers; all we are looking forward on having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Sincerely!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Walking into Villa Del Palmar Flamingos is a beautiful site. The concierges are a wonderful team, Mago, Jacquie, Marcy and Sarah are super welcoming and accommodating. The team took care of our every need. It was great to be taken care of like that. Also get a massage!!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Nuevo Vallarta exceeded your and all your family expectations. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share withMago, Jacquie, Marcy and Sarah at the Concierge desk.

It will be an honor to have you as our guest again; please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.