3,028 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card villa group timeshare presentation per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Front desk personnel, Jose Barron, Israel and others always ready to help.
Bell boys always helpful and anticipating your needs, Antonio, Luis, Edwardo to name a few. Thank you.
The concierges also very kind Marisol, Bertha and others....
They all participated in making our stay special, even though my husband had to be hospitalized for 4 days due to pneumonia. Thank you to all for your support.

Room tip: All rooms have a view
Trip type: Traveled with friends
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear guest,

I appreciate your comments and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. All of us at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit are truly grateful for the honor you gave us being our guest.

It’s a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations; we all here at the resort feel motivated to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back; specially, José Barron, Israel, Antonio, Luis Edwardo, Marisol, Bertha and many more of them that I know went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent. It was our pleasure!

All of us here at Flamingos look forward that your husband be completely recovery now and hope the opportunity to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Riviera Nayarit.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at this resort with wonderful rooms, maid service and pool service! The pools are also varied and wonderful for old and young alike, with a great beach setting writhing 40 meters of the pool! It is well decorated and maintained and if you have a 1 bedroom master suite or larger, pack light, bc each room has laundry facilities! The pitches are ample with sun loungers and very comfortable. The major drawback is the internet service. We could never stay connected, whether in the lobby, pool or room. This made staying in touch with home very difficult, and they also limit the number of devices you can connect before extra charges are incurred. SO.... download all your books on your kindle before you arrive.
Make a special effort to seek out Aurora at guest services as she was most attentive, as well as Oscar at the pool, and our doorman Escobar. They were the premier employees we met! Fabian at the front desk is young, but will gripe to be a great servant as he matures!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Straightenup
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

We kindly appreciate your notes about the internet service problems. We are taking note to discuss during our weekly meeting.

Thank you again, it will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Angel Sarmiento F.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Wonderful resort, large fully equipped one bedroom with great housekeeping (Rocio). Restaurants good but could have more with more variety. Welcome Concierge team really nice and helpful - thanks to Mago, Jaquie, Marcy, and Sarsh, thank you ladies.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Linda A.,

I am pleased to read that you had a positive experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

I truly appreciate your suggestion about to could have more variety in our restaurants; our Food and Beverage Manager is making some surveys between our clients to know which are our clients preferences and to have bases to satisfy you; which is our primary goal!!

Ms. Linda, please accept my greetings for your kind preference and I hope the opportunity to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Angel Sarmiento Flores

Reviewed May 15, 2018

We have visited Villa del Palmar Flamingos several times and have never been disappointed. First, the people are GREAT, exceptionally friendly and always helpful.
Be it the doorman, market staff, servers at the restaurants or the wonderful gentleman who put up our beach umbrella everyday, Even the folks who walk the beach selling things are courteous and polite. We always have lots of questions and the concierges are wonderful. Joey, Mago, Marce, Lucy, Bertha, Auroru, Sara, Jacqule and Margarita are the best. Look for them by name.
Second, the location is perfect, out of downtown PV but easily reached by bus or taxi. It's quiet and the beach is lovely. Buceria is a short walk to the north and makes for a fun excursion. We always visit two or three times during our stay.
Thirdly, the facility is lovely and so well maintained. The food at the Villa is excellent and there's two large grocery stores in walking distance of the resort. We love our morning breakfast on the balcony overlooking the pools and the ocean. I use the gym regularly and it's well equipped and comfortable.

Room tip: The fourth floors or higher have NEVER been noisy. Nice views, morning sun and less afternoon winds.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos. I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments, I will share your review with the entire staff.

It is always great to receiving excellent reviews we can share with other guests, we all here at the resort feel motivated to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back, I happily shared your comments with the staff, Joey, Mago, Marce, Lucy, Bertha, Aurora, Sarah, Jacqueline and Margarita, thank you!!

It is agreeable also, that you have taken the time to explore the environment; that has walked along the beach to come to Bucerías, our neighboring people; a picturesque seaside village which offers variety of seafood restaurants.

Thank you again for allowing you to enjoy of this extraordinary experience; we are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

As soon as I walked in, I felt at home. Very friendly staff, beautiful hotel !! Most if not all rooms have an amazing ocean view. I was in room 1505 in a Junior suite and it was spacious and very clean. Great food, great service all the way around. Big kudo's to Sarah, Marcela, Joey, Jacquie in the front lobby. Sarah especially went beyond the call of duty to help me when I needed it !!! I loved the resort so much I bought a 3 year membership, I can't wait to see them all again soon !!! --- Linda Corscadden, BC Canada

Room tip: All rooms are ocean view above ground level. I was in room 1505, beautiful room
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Dear Linda Corscadden,

It is really rewarding to know that you had a wonderful stay at our beautiful resort Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, please let me assure you that our goal, day by day is to exceed our guests expectations each time we have the opportunity to host them.

Linda, I will share with all the staff your kind remarks about their service, but specifically with Sarah, Marcela, Joey and Jacquie at the concierge service and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent!!

We cannot wait to welcome you back! It will be an honor to have you as our guest again; please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.