3,028 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card villa group timeshare presentation per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place and the help and attention that I got from the concierge Sarah Jaqui Marce Mago and Casandra was amazing.
The rooms were very clean and big.
The sushi restaurant was good and David the sushi chef was great
Can’t wait to come back

Trip type: Traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with all the staff but specially with our Concierges department: Sarah, Jaqui, Marce, Mago and Casandra; all they are very competitive in their area; we appreciate your note.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

The Villa Del Palmar Flamingos was an incredibly pleasant surprise. This was our first visit to Puerto Vallarta and it definitely won't be our last. We stayed at the VDPF in a two bedroom suite on the fifth floor with a view of the resort looking out to the Pacific. Incredible view!!!

From the moment we arrived on February 14th (early evening) to our check-out on February 21st (noon), the entire in/out process was flawless and quick. Check-in took about 15 mins and check-out was about 5 minutes.

The resort is spotless. Their maintenance/property people work very hard keeping the place in top shape. Everything in and on the resort is clean, even the sand by the beach (loungers and v/b court area) is raked. Nothing but great things to say about the cleanliness of the resort.

The room (#525) was in the main hotel tower is very large. Two separate bedrooms and two and a half baths was more than enough room for the four of us. The room has a fridge, stove top, dishwasher, washer and dryer. Also there is a supply of cutlery and dishes if you choose to cook. We had the all-inclusive so no need to crank on the stove top. The beds were very comfortable and our housekeeper kept the place immaculate.

The food on the resort was excellent. We ate breakfast everyday at the buffet with no complaints about quality or quantity. The first night we ate at the Mexican restaurant and the four of us enjoyed our dinner. For lunches we either ate at the beach bar or at the barbecue, again, both were really good. The best was the Sushi Bar/Restaurant. We ate there five nights and each time it was incredible. I have to give a shout out to Chef David Perez who cooked our meals twice and came by to see if we enjoyed it. We did every time David and it was exquisite. I also have to give a special shout out to Isabel our waitress at the Sushi Bar/Restaurant on four of these nights. Isabel you were incredible and we thank you so much for going out of your way to look after us. You're the best.

The entire grounds including the pool are impeccable. Clean, well maintained and easy to navigate.

Those were all the pros. Now we have a couple of cons otherwise I would have rated this place a 5.

The Wifi is brutal. In today's world Wifi is a must. Younger people and middle age people rely on it to stay in touch with each other and the outside world. To have such poor reception in the lobby and to charge $10.00US per day per device is absurd and a money grab. There is no reason why this is not included with the rental price and at a standard that is reasonable and acceptable. Reading the reviews clearly shows this is an issue and the owners and/or managers need to address this.

No water, pop or liquor inside the room. Given that no one can drink the water in Nuevo Vallarta there is absolutely no reason not to have some bottle of water and cans of soda or beer in the room. It is included in the price anyway and to make guests go down to the lobby or restaurant to get bottled water doesn't make sense. Again, the owners and/or managers need to address this issue.

Finally a special mention to some very hard working people at this resort who go out of their way to ensure their guests have an enjoyable stay. David and Isabel at the Sushi Bar/Restaurant, Viktor and Alonso at the beach bar - great Mudslides. Armando at the front door/bellman, thanks for stowing our luggage and getting us cabs. Lastly, to Sara (from Spruce Grove, AB) at the Concierge desk. You were incredible with your assistance in getting us to Bucerias for the wedding, suggesting restaurants and for the instructions for visiting the Boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta and grabbing some items from the Mega.

Great resort, ideal location, fantastic weather and nice people.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sammer2018
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. I am delighted to read that you and your family had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, pool facilities and dining experiences.

I am glad to hear that David, Isabel, Victor, Alonso, Armando, Sarah and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure that you had an excellent stay with us. I will take personnal care to share with them your very beautiful note. Thank you!

However, I am concerned for the inconveniences you went through with the Wi-Fi connection, the cost and how unreasonable you find out the point that this charge is not included in the daily rate; thank you for sharing your impression with us. Please rest assured that we will analize your comments during our next weekly meeting since we are striving to provide the best service to each one of our guests.

Thank you again for such beautiful comments and sugestions you left us in your comments. We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

I love Villa Del Palmar Flamingos! We've stayed here several times and it's always been great! The rooms are comfortable and spacious, the restaurants are very good, the pool and beach are great, and the entire staff is wonderful! I also like being so close to Bucerias where there are many good restaurants and small shops. Special thanks to Bellmen Alonzo and Armando, Pool Manager Regee and Server Alex, Waiters Jesus and Hector at El Patron, Lobby Bartender Alfredo, the Front Desk Manager and her staff, and the best Concierge ever - Robin and her staff Laura and Anahi. These people go above and beyond to make sure your stay is memorable!

Room tip: Every room has a view of the water.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Debra P

Dear guest, Debra P.,

I am glad to have the opportunity to thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation. I appreciate your positive comments regarding our service and the quality of our restaurants. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It will be my pleasure to share with all the staff your lovely comment but specially with Alonso and Armando (Bellmen), Regee (Pool Manager), Alex (Pool Server), Kesús and Hector (El Patrón Restarant), Alfredo (Lobby Bartender), Yuliana and all the Front Desk staff, and finally, but not less important Robin, our Elite Desk Supervisor and her staff: Laura & Anahí. Thank you!!

It is agreeable also, that you have taken the time to explore the environment; that has walked along the beach to come to Bucerías, our neighboring people; a picturesque seaside village which offers variety of seafood restaurants and small shopping area .

Thank you again for allowing you to enjoy of this extraordinary experience; we are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Very Cordially,

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Jerry and Kihara were two of the water exercise instructors leading classes May 1 - 4, 2018. The classes were great! The music had a great tempo for individuals to work hard or go at half pace. The instructions were clearly demonstrated in Spanish and English. More importantly I had fun, had a great workout and left knowing I would go back the next day! Thank you Jerry and Kihara!

The Flamingos was great! Service, food, cleanliness of all the facilities (rooms, bathrooms, pool area, restaurants) was above par. The staff from the front desk to the security people at the beach entrance knew what they were doing and for whom - us!

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Bay. Families may enjoy the lower level as there is easy access to the pool.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made them feel special and that we exceeded their expectations; thank you for share your experience with us and in this site! Our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

I am happy to learn from this review that you were impressed with the service of our restaurants, bars, and with all the facilities and specially that you enjoyed our aqua exercise classes with Jerry and Kihara. I will share with all our staff your kind comments, but specially with Jerry and Kijara. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts don't happen unnoticed for our clients. Thank you very much!!

We are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Very sincerely!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

We bought our time share in 2011 and still love this resort. This time, I called the front desk manager, Julie, the day before we left. Asked if they could upgrade us to a 1 br. and gave her the room number we liked. She advised we would need to ask at check in. We were so p!eased that at check in, she had already assigned us to the room we wanted!
This resort is relaxing, the staff are all wonderful and it is very clean and safe.
Last night we went to Rhythm of the Night on Las Caletas through Vallarta Adventures. The crew on boat 6 were so entertaining! This is a very safe company to book activities through.

Room tip: Bldg 1 and 2 do not get hot afternoon sun.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PollockPinesGal

Dear guest,

I am glad to have the opportunity to thank you for chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation. I appreciate your positive comments regarding our service. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I really appreciate that you considered our service as Exceptional! I will share your note with Julie, our Front Desk Manager. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

It is agreeable also, that you have taken the time to explore the environment; that has enjoyed of the Rhythms of the Nights tour/show, it sounds wonderful!!