2,946 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card timeshare presentation villa group per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Reviewed April 25, 2018

The property is absolutely gorgeous and very well maintained. The staff made each moment enjoyable and entertaining. Every staff member worked together flawlessly. Our housekeeper, Josefina, was very thorough and caring to the needs of her guests and she made the rooms smell sooooo good and fresh. The entertainment staff was out of this world and bursting with energy and creative games, activities, and evening shows. Special shout out to the entertainment staff including Victor, Victoria, Bere, Gerry, Jose Luis, DJ Luis, Ernesto, Dany, Mau, Kihara, and all the others that I didn't get to catch their names. The pool and bar service was also spectacular and great at knowing names and preferences of drink and food. Special shout out to Alfredo and Alberto. The front desk was all smiles and helpful, special thanks to Humberto for his assistance and recommendations. Highly recommend the water aerobics, kitchen tour at the hotel (thanks Bere), water volleyball (thanks Victor), excursion to Los Arcos (thanks to Pepito (I think this was her name)), Pirate ship excursion, and the nightly shows on the beach adjacent to the hotel property. The spa was a very amazing experience and def recommend the HydroSpa (thanks Felix)! Every room has a gorgeous view. I could honestly go on and on about this place and this has been my third time to PV and Second time to this same resort and highly recommend.

Room tip: The WiFi is not very reliable, however, who goes to mexico for the internet?!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear guest, Will M.,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members, but specially to Josefina -your maid-, Victor, Victoria, Bere, Gerry, Jose Luis, DJ Luis, Ernesto, Dany, Mauri, Kihara... -entertainment staff-, Alfredo and Alberto -Food and Beverage division-, Humberto -front desk- and Felix at the SPA. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

This year we decided to spend our vacations at Villa de Palmar Flamingos. All of it was perfect Yuli helped us to get a nice room as every year Humberto at the check in was wonderful the girls of concierge Mago, Sarah, Jaquie, Marce and Casandra from guest service were kind and attentive with our family they made our vacations the best.
Seeing forward to go back.

1  Thank Casandra B
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

I appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments, I will share your review with the entire staff, but specially with Yuliana and Humberto at the Front Desk, Mago, Sarah, Jaquie, Marce and Casandra from Guest Service desk. Thank you! All them are willing to welcome you again very soon.

All of us here at Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Riviera Nayarit.

Angel Sarmiento

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at flamingos for 2 weeks and it was great. Great service around pool, it was excellent. The concierge was great when we arrived, Sarah was our personal conceirge and was fantastic. Mago, Marcela, jacquie were very nice with my parents as well. I thank you all for everything! Thanks for making my vacation really great!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with Sarah, Mago, Marcela and Jacquie at our Concierge department. They will be more greatfull to know about your comments. Thank you!

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

As we arrived i did not have a hood experience, i know i need the reservation/ itinerary number which its on my phone and could not get it, i told them my name and finally they decided to check us in. When my brother-in-law dropped us off they sent him yonpatk some where else when everyone who was arriving the bell boys came to get their luggage but not ours. After check in, i asked who would help us with our luggage the reception sent me to bell boys again. I asked for their help and the main person at the stand/podium sent a person, he did not come, sent another one and as he was coming towards me an american couple arrived and he turned around and went to them, ask bell boy again after another one saw american/canadian couple went to them i finally had it amd told the bell boy are you guys serious right now, not because i am Mexican i am not going to tip you for your service! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! If i dont get the help i am going to the managment, another bell boy who was frustrated that they kept sending him to other people (mexican) finally helped us. If you guys thought no discrimination against its own race happens it Mexico well it does! In my 37+ yrs of beign a US Citizen , i have never been treated like this. I have stayed at other resorts in Vallarta and this is the 1st time that has happen. After the whole ordeal, we have enjoyed our stay. The pool is nice kids love it. Shout out to Regee who was so nice amd helpful in getting the kids a floaty. The bar guy Jose was also helpful. Are we coming back to Villa del Palmar Flamingos! I have to thinking twice or tres veces antes de gastar mi dinero en un lugar donde no eres apreciado tan solo por ser turista mexico/Americana!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear guest:

Thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa to spend your vacation, and thank you for taken the time to share with us your experience.

We have received your comments regarding some inconvenience that you encountered with the bellboys actitude, please accept my most sincere apologies and be assured that our Rooms Division manager has been properly informed to take immediately action on this matter.

On the other hand I am delighted to read that you and your family had a wonderful time with our pool attention with Regee and Jose and the rest of the staff that went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent; the other side of the coin!!

Thank you again, we cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

So I'll start off by saying we didn't stay at this hotel. We stayed next door, but used their gift shop since ours didn't have one. We did however go through their sales presentation on their time share which was educational. It really made us think about buying something since we love going to mexico. The time just isn't right for us, however there wasn't any pressure or guilt when we declined the offer.

We did eat dinner at their italian restaurant one night which was absolutely amazing and the food was delicious. We also came for a buffet and Mexican show that they put on and again for was incredible and the show was very entertaining. It was a fun night for the family.

I have to say this hotel is absolutely beautiful and clearly has everything you want at a hotel when you get away. It's simply a gorgeous environment and the staff were beyond friendly. I would definitely stay here next time I come!

1  Thank Matthew B
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Matthew,

Please allow me to thank you for sharing such a beautiful review about your visit to our property while you have been at the next door hotel, thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. This review will be of great help to all readers who are planning their future vacations at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit.

It fills me with great joy to know that, even you were not our guests, you were able to visit us and to enjoy of the gift shop services, the quality of our restaurants and Mexican Fiesta. I truly appreciate your feedback.

I hope in a future you will give us the opportunity to welcome you with us and to have the opportunity to pamper you and your family in our property.

Angel Sarmiento