2,986 results
All reviews villa del palmar time share murphy bed luis guzman puerto vallarta discount card timeshare presentation villa group per device pizza bar mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch washer and dryer palmita market meal plan full kitchen
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Mago , Marcela, Jaqui,Sarah,casandra at the resort were very nice and helpful.

The resort was very nice and clean. I recommend it for family and young children.
About a 30 minute drive by taxi to Puerto Vallarta.
You can walk around small villages near by too.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 337charlie
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear guest,

I deeply appreciate this wonderful review, which for sure, will help readers to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for their vacation.

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will make sure to share with all the staff your comment, but specially with Mago, Marcela, Jaqui, Sarah and Casandra. Thank you so much!!

Thank you for chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation. We are looking forward to your next visit; do not hesitate to contact us for any arrangements you may need previous to your arrival.

Angel Sarmiento

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

i recently moved out of my 6 month appartment on my way to colombia for two weeks. this was my in between time. it was a great time. i really liked the room i was in, the balcony was protected from winds and the room was also reallt quiet. i had such a great sleep for the week. the hotel staff brought me everything i needed to cook. i enjoyed gluten free pizza by the beach. sarah and mago were great at the concierge. the girls are great at the concierge. also oddy did a good job at finding a good room for me. cassandra from gyest service is also nice . i felt very safe traveling by myself. thanks for everything to all the staff! really appriciated all the help from sarah from concierge, mago is also very helpful

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear guests, r&r,

I appreciate your comments and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. All of us at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit are truly grateful for the honor you gave us being our guest.

It’s a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations especially with your alimentary regime. I happily shared your comments with the staff: Sarah, Mago Oddy and Casandra; they all are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

We are looking forward of having the honor of being your hosts again.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We had 8 adults and 5 children with 1 two bedroom and 3 one bedroom units. Robin and her team fulfilled all of our room requests including an upgrade of the two bedroom to a penthouse, incredible views on all rooms. Conrado did his usual great job waiting on us at the beach. David and Alfonzo and the whole conciege team make you feel special and at home. The taco and sushi has been a wonderful food option they added couple of years ago with both severing very high quality food. Great pools and safe ocean for the kids to enjoy.
We miss the fresh popcorn at the main lobby bar but still lots of fun. All the resort staff make you wait on you and make feel special.

Room tip: There is not a bad room at this resort but the 4th floor and up have bigger views if that is what you like.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review; it’s a privilege to know that Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Riviera Nayarit, lived up to your expectations in every aspect of such a relaxing vacation: food and beverage selection, facilities and comfort of your room, and certainly, the service which is the greatest and probably most important element of our resort.

We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with each team members you mentioned. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 18, 2018

This was our second time staying at this resort, first time was Sept 2014. We spent a lot of time at the pool, and both trips we were served by Octavio Dela Picsa, who is fantastic and very attentive to both my husband and myself, as well as the kids. We loved his service so much on both trips that we made sure to find chairs in his section each day whether he was serving at the pool or the beach. Looking forward to seeing him again on our next trip.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

The entertainment crew were great! They had a large variety of activities and participated in them as well. They were friendly and fun! Jose and Victor did a great job with activities at the pool! Water aerobics and both beach and sand volleyball were fun to participate in!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest:

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words, which I will personally share with our Entertainment Staff and the team members you mentioned.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!