2,805 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicediscount cardtimeshare presentationvilla grouppizza barhigh pressurebell staffsales pitchentertainment staffmexican fiestawasher and dryerpalmita market
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My family and I arrived at the hotel and at the check in time we was upgraded to a family 2bedroom suite cause we came to celebrate my husband birthday this was very nice and make us very happy.
The room was very clean and mach the Mexico style,the pool amazing and give you the feeling and view of vecation.
Must say the all crew in the hotel from the managers till the cleaning lady they all warm ppl very kind ppl
Very thoughtful and if u looking to find customer service.... they have it 100%

Ismail -
Victor
Antonio
Every one else
Thank you all for perfect vacation !!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear guest,

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service. I will share your review with our great staff, specially with Ismael, Víctor and Antonio, thank you!

All of us here Villa del Palmar Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Angel Sarmiento F.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Georgie was the best activities staff member out here, she helped our volleyball team win! Go team tequila!! Also thank you to Mauricio, Tash, Bere, Lauren, Sarah, Victor, Ernesto, Luis, and Abraham for keeping us entertained!! Definitely would recommend to a friend 10/10!!

1  Thank Marcos Z

Dear guest,

It is really rewarding to know that you had a wonderful stay at our beautiful resort Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, please let me assure you that our goal, day by day is to exceed our guests expectations each time we have the opportunity to host them.

I will happily share your comments with the staff, specially with Georgie, Mauricio, Tash, Bere, Lauren, Sarah, Victor, Ernesto, Luis and Abraham... wow, most of our Activities staff. I am sure they will recognize you very well and will be looking forward to seeing you again soon.

It will be an honor to have you as our guest again; please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

My family and I [wife and 3 kids] just returned from the greatest vacation we could have ever imagined. All thanks to the incredible staff at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos.

The resort is beautiful. The triple infinity pools amazing. The beach stunning. We stayed in a one bedroom suite that was perfect for our family - easily sleeping the 5 of us.

The food and drink was exceptional - at the pool, at the restaurants and during the evening entertainment. Seriously - we were blown away at the quality and array of food options.

BUT . . . what REALLY made this vacation the best this family has ever had, was the AMAZING staff and entertainment team at the Villa Del Palmar Flamingos resort. From the moment we arrived we were treated like family. Every interaction with the team here was wonderful - from front desk, pool side service, maid service, restaurant waiters - EVERYONE. So memorable was our stay that we left with the names of many great people and new friends etched into our memories. Mau [entertainment manager] is phenomenal. He puts his heart and soul in his job. His sole focus is to spend every moment of his time making sure guests have the greatest stay possible. Mau looked after us incredibly. The shows he oversees are outstanding. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. He quickly became a friend to our family. Lauren, Georgie, Tash, Abraham, Bere, Victor and Sarah were BRILLIANT. Phenomenal performers, but equally phenomenal people. Danny [dancer] is awesome too. A world class dancer, Lauren also puts on a really fun tour of the resort restaurants and kitchens. The kids loved it. In fact, our kids bonded with them all and they helped make this stay truly memorable. Victor, so sweet and thoughtful, actually drew a fantastic picture of our entire family and gifted it to us.

The evening shows are so much fun. Beach Party, Safari Night, Salsa Night, Mexican Fiesta. All different and all great. Mau MC's the evenings and ensures everything runs smoothly. The entertainment team blew us away - they spend all day working and still manage to put on outstanding dance routines at night. The mariachi band was the best I have ever seen perform. The team also incorporates fun games on stage - pulling members of the audience up to join in. I found myself on stage several times - making a complete fool of myself, but the kids loved it and it was lots of fun. That's what vacations are for, right?

Every meal was a joy. Breakfast, lunch and dinner - whether at one of the restaurants or at the pool - we were so well looked after by the most attentive and friendly staff we have ever encountered. Ernesto, Gustavo, Duglas, Cristobal, Fernando, Javier, Jaime, Jesus, Oscar, German - just a few of names that remain etched in our memories. Marisol greeted us every morning with a big smile and helped seat us for breakfast at Patron.

When we finally had to check out, Luis made sure our departure was just as smooth. Seriously, from the very beginning to the very end, the level of attention and friendliness was exceptional. Oh, one more - our resort taxi driver to the airport - Francisco! To the very end - every one of the people who encountered was wonderful.

We'll be back. That's guaranteed. Everything and everyone at the Villa Del Mar Flamingos exceeded all our expectations. The best people and the best resort.

Thank you all for making sure that this family had the best vacation possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Timothy from England, Amy, Whitney, Ben and Zoe.

If you are reading this and considering a stay at the Villa Del Palmar Flamingos resort, don't bother looking anywhere else. Book it now. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank EnglishTimothy

Dear Timothy, Amy, Whitney, Ben and Zoe,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. I deeply appreciate this detailed and wonderful review about Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, which will help readers to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for their vacation.

It is great for us to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, pool facilities, dining experiences and evening shows. Thank you!!

Also, I am glad to hear that Mauricio, Lauren, Georgie, Tash, Abraham, Bere, Victor, Sarah were BRILLIANT and the rest of the staff that went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 17, 2017

We were on vacations last week.. and I'm very thankful and surprise about the change.. the pool is the best area to relax and enjoy with kids and family and IVAN is very kind and helpful.. One of the biggest improvements by Ivan is not allow to reserve chairs by long time if you are using them.. that help a lot when the hotel is full you want a space to stay and drink something near the pool. Also He is always reviewing the area and helping people and taking car of the security...

Room Tip: Rooms are clean well equipped and fresh
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank liliana0906
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear guest,

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff and pool facilities, which you defined as: "the best area to relax and enjoy with kids and family".

Thank you!! and I hope you'll give us the opportunity to welcome you on a near future.
Wishing you a wonderful trip back to your home!!

Warm regards,
Angel Sarmiento F.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

the resort is beautiful, right on the ocean, close to a small town.. the entertainment staff is wonderful! we went to dinner shows every night and they were wonderful and very entertaining!!!! Sarah, Lauren, Georgie, Victor, Tash, Ernesto, Bere, Abraham, Mau, and Luis were amazing!!!! they all had such talent and kept us entertained and made us feel like we were forever part of the flamingos family!!!! we loved learning to dance and they always made sure we had a great time... we did water aerobics and pool volleyball, we did cooking classes and had a wonderful time!!! thank you guys for the wonderful experience! we will miss you and can't wait to see you again next year!!
-coco maxie freida and steve

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made them feel special and we exceeded their expectations, our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

I thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingo Nuevo Vallarta to spend your vacation, I also appreciate the time you took to share in this important platform your comments and for leting us know your important comments.

We are always looking to improve our services, and when guests are pleased we like to share our success with others, and this includes our staff which is always passionate for what they do every day for our guests.

Please let me know if you´re planning you next vacation, It´ll be a pleasure to have you back in this beautiful resort.

Cordially,