$202
$196
  • Pool
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$172
$137
$187
$158
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$196
Lol.travel
$283
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$544
$279
$47
$42
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$227
$189
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$226
$144
2,777 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicediscount cardtimeshare presentationvilla grouphigh pressurepizza barbell staffsales pitchentertainment staffmexican fiestawasher and dryerpalmita market
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We were on vacations last week.. and I'm very thankful and surprise about the change.. the pool is the best area to relax and enjoy with kids and family and IVAN is very kind and helpful.. One of the biggest improvements by Ivan is not allow to reserve chairs by long time if you are using them.. that help a lot when the hotel is full you want a space to stay and drink something near the pool. Also He is always reviewing the area and helping people and taking car of the security...

Room Tip: Rooms are clean well equipped and fresh
1  Thank liliana0906
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff and pool facilities, which you defined as: "the best area to relax and enjoy with kids and family".

Thank you!! and I hope you'll give us the opportunity to welcome you on a near future.
Wishing you a wonderful trip back to your home!!

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

the resort is beautiful, right on the ocean, close to a small town.. the entertainment staff is wonderful! we went to dinner shows every night and they were wonderful and very entertaining!!!! Sarah, Lauren, Georgie, Victor, Tash, Ernesto, Bere, Abraham, Mau, and Luis were amazing!!!! they all had such talent and kept us entertained and made us feel like we were forever part of the flamingos family!!!! we loved learning to dance and they always made sure we had a great time... we did water aerobics and pool volleyball, we did cooking classes and had a wonderful time!!! thank you guys for the wonderful experience! we will miss you and can't wait to see you again next year!!
-coco maxie freida and steve

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made them feel special and we exceeded their expectations, our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

I thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingo Nuevo Vallarta to spend your vacation, I also appreciate the time you took to share in this important platform your comments and for leting us know your important comments.

We are always looking to improve our services, and when guests are pleased we like to share our success with others, and this includes our staff which is always passionate for what they do every day for our guests.

Please let me know if you´re planning you next vacation, It´ll be a pleasure to have you back in this beautiful resort.

Cordially,
Angel Sarmiento

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We come here every year and absolutely love it. A special thanks to Ivan who somehow managed to find my daughter's shoes within five minutes, while we were waiting in the lobby to leave for the airport!

1  Thank krossetto
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting us once again; we really appreciatte your loyalty. We also thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great comments.

I happily shared your comments with the staff, particularly with Ivan but also with everybody that went out of their way to make your stay as beautiful as possible; we all are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, it will be a real pleasure to be your host many more times in the future. We are so grateful for considering our resort as your favorite destination.

Cordially,

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We were 6 of us, we celebrated my birthday and my parents 50th anniversary, we stay in 7 days and at the end the attention and love from the workers made it hard to leave. All the workers are wonderful, friendly, caring and accommodating to all your needs and go beyond to their job description. From the welcome committee, front desk, entertainment Ivan, Sarah and the aquafitness instructors, House keeping Josefina (great lady), Ball boys to the greatest Chef Victor Godinez, Capitan Antonio, Hostest Carolina and all the servers at El Patron. They were so helpful and make your stay happy and more enjoyable. God Bless them all and cant wait to go back again. The one thing I will change is the prices of the tacos 3x $210, 12 to 13 dlls and the sushi. But I say the prices in the store aren't bad.

Room Tip: they all great views, but if you want beach front just requested

Dear guest,

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a fun and relaxing vacations, birthday and wedding anniversary celebration. Thank you for selecting Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit for these important events!!

It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, pool facilities and dining experiences. I am glad to hear that Ivan, Sarah, Josefina, Víctor Godinez, Capitan Antonio, our Hostess Carolina and the servers at El Patron and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2017

This is my first time to Nuevo Vallarta and the staff was the friendliest I have ever experienced in Mexico. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice, but the best were Jose at the front desk and Alfredo who works in the lobby bar. This hotel is perfect for families with young kids or for an older couple trying to get away from crowds. To get to the clubs downtown it is about a 35 minute taxi ride, but it is very well priced (about 15 dollars). We did the all inclusive package that cost $105 per day for 3 of the days during our stay and it is pretty easy to get your moneys worth. One of the resorts main restaurants "El Patron" was closed for dinner during every night we did all inclusive due to them having salsa night, then fiesta night, etc... So you will end up eating the same couple hotel restaurants if you plan on eating at the resort. My main complaint would be when we were trying to make dinner reservations with the concierge. After picking out a highly rated seafood restaurant we went to the lobby to make the reservation and when we told the concierge she suggested another restaurant and said it was much better. We ended up trusting her and went with her suggestion. While at the restaurant for our dinner I noticed the only other people that came to the restaurant the whole time was the family who talked to the same concierge right in front of me so they probably just have a deal to send them business because the restaurant wasn't good. If you want a great valued dinner Mark's Place about 2 miles away was amazing. Overall, I am very satisfied with everything about this resort!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.

All of us here Villa del Palmar Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!