2,805 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicediscount cardtimeshare presentationvilla grouppizza barhigh pressurebell staffsales pitchentertainment staffmexican fiestawasher and dryerpalmita market
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We come here every year and absolutely love it. A special thanks to Ivan who somehow managed to find my daughter's shoes within five minutes, while we were waiting in the lobby to leave for the airport!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank krossetto
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting us once again; we really appreciatte your loyalty. We also thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great comments.

I happily shared your comments with the staff, particularly with Ivan but also with everybody that went out of their way to make your stay as beautiful as possible; we all are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, it will be a real pleasure to be your host many more times in the future. We are so grateful for considering our resort as your favorite destination.

Cordially,

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We were 6 of us, we celebrated my birthday and my parents 50th anniversary, we stay in 7 days and at the end the attention and love from the workers made it hard to leave. All the workers are wonderful, friendly, caring and accommodating to all your needs and go beyond to their job description. From the welcome committee, front desk, entertainment Ivan, Sarah and the aquafitness instructors, House keeping Josefina (great lady), Ball boys to the greatest Chef Victor Godinez, Capitan Antonio, Hostest Carolina and all the servers at El Patron. They were so helpful and make your stay happy and more enjoyable. God Bless them all and cant wait to go back again. The one thing I will change is the prices of the tacos 3x $210, 12 to 13 dlls and the sushi. But I say the prices in the store aren't bad.

Room Tip: they all great views, but if you want beach front just requested
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a fun and relaxing vacations, birthday and wedding anniversary celebration. Thank you for selecting Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit for these important events!!

It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, pool facilities and dining experiences. I am glad to hear that Ivan, Sarah, Josefina, Víctor Godinez, Capitan Antonio, our Hostess Carolina and the servers at El Patron and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2017

This is my first time to Nuevo Vallarta and the staff was the friendliest I have ever experienced in Mexico. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice, but the best were Jose at the front desk and Alfredo who works in the lobby bar. This hotel is perfect for families with young kids or for an older couple trying to get away from crowds. To get to the clubs downtown it is about a 35 minute taxi ride, but it is very well priced (about 15 dollars). We did the all inclusive package that cost $105 per day for 3 of the days during our stay and it is pretty easy to get your moneys worth. One of the resorts main restaurants "El Patron" was closed for dinner during every night we did all inclusive due to them having salsa night, then fiesta night, etc... So you will end up eating the same couple hotel restaurants if you plan on eating at the resort. My main complaint would be when we were trying to make dinner reservations with the concierge. After picking out a highly rated seafood restaurant we went to the lobby to make the reservation and when we told the concierge she suggested another restaurant and said it was much better. We ended up trusting her and went with her suggestion. While at the restaurant for our dinner I noticed the only other people that came to the restaurant the whole time was the family who talked to the same concierge right in front of me so they probably just have a deal to send them business because the restaurant wasn't good. If you want a great valued dinner Mark's Place about 2 miles away was amazing. Overall, I am very satisfied with everything about this resort!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.

All of us here Villa del Palmar Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This resort is fabulous. The pool area is stunning and it is right on the beach. Our room was fantastic. Very large and a great patio to sit and enjoy the sunset and lightning storm we had. Restaurants were very good. Especially liked La Trattoria and Roman was a great waiter! We also got the bally bed on the beach for three days and enjoyed being in a more exclusive area. They just added the taco/sushi bar while we were there so that will give more dining options. I had a wonderful spa pedicure and Maribel was extremely good...spa area is a fantastic place to unwind. Can't wait to go again!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff, pool facilities, SPA services and that you enjoyed of our dining new experiences such as the Taco/Sushi Bar. Thank you for sharing your experiences in this important platform.

It will be an honor to have you as our guest again; please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice property! We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was actually an adjoining of a one bedroom and standard suite. (Much space with washer and dryer.) Josefina, our housekeeper, was the absolute sweetest lady! She added so many personal touches to our room! Even when we didn't think we wanted service, she insisted on at least a few touch ups to make our stay just a little bit nicer! She really is a gem!!
We were surprised to see so many iguanas walking on the premises and swimming in the pools! It definitely took some adjusting, though they never posed any harm to our family.
Restaurants are a bit limited in menu options with the all inclusive plans, including room service. Several nights had much more offered on the menus that were not included with all inclusive. Theme nights were enjoyable with great variety of food offered though, but main restaurant was not available if you opted out of the theme nights.
Kids wished there was a slide at the pool, but the pools are beautiful! Entertainment at pool was limited compared to other Villa resorts.
Another notable staff member was Alberto Ruiz! We met with him for our member presentation. Love his humor and explanation of options, etc. We look forward to many more visits!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Talikat

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing your review and your kind comments in regards to our facilities and Staff!! It is always good to read about great experiences our guests lived during their stay. I will let know Josefina and Alberto Ruiz about your kind review, our commitment is to create memories that will last forever.

We also appreciate the time you took to share with us your feelings about the Restaurants limited menu options with the All Inclusive meal plan; we will revise it with the commetee looking for some possibilities to improve it.

Thank you again for such gratifying comments, we truly hope we get the chance to host you and your lovely family back very soon!