2,803 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicediscount cardtimeshare presentationvilla grouppizza barhigh pressurebell staffsales pitchentertainment staffmexican fiestawasher and dryerpalmita market
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I had another amazing trip at Villa del Palmar Flamingos! I feel so welcomed every time I go there. There are a few people that help make my vacation extra special. It was so wonderful to meet Sarah the activities girl. She was so sweet and fun to talk to. She went above and beyond to make sure my family had a great trip. Domingo also helped make our trip very enjoyable. He was so friendly and helpful! I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2017
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting us once again and we really appreciatte your loyalty, and for taking the time to provide us with your great comments.

It is always great to receiving excellent reviews we can share with other guests, we all here at the resort feel motivated to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back. I am also sharing your note with all my staff, and very specially to Sarah, at activities and Domingo at the pool area. They feel very greatful with you for such wonderful detail.

All of us here at Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Riviera Nayarit.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Vacation was great! The rooms were kept very tidy. The service at the hotel was awesome. Everyone was super friendly. Big shout out to Sarah in activities :) always willing to help when you needed it! Will definitely be back! Hard working staff.

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for sharing your review and your kind comments in regards to our facilities and Staff!! It is always good to read about great experiences our guests lived during their stay.

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made you feel special and we exceeded your expectations, our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

All of us here at Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Riviera Nayarit!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

This was definitely one of my favorite family vacations ever! Ignacio (pool waiter) is like part of our family. He has taken care of us for the past 5 years...he is very attentive and a wonderful person. Other people who made our trip great this year were Luis, David, Reynaldo, Adauto, and Elsa (room attendant). It was terrific meeting Sarah C this year, as she made sure our family had a fun time with activities, etc. I can't wait to go back next year!!

Dear guest,

I am glad to have the opportunity to thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos to spend your vacation. I appreciate your positive comments regarding our service. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

The staff will be delighted when they learn about your experience during your stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos at the Riviera Nayarit, particularly Sarah, Luis, David, Reynaldo, Adauto and Elsa…Wow you met everyone.

Once again, thank you very much for your beaufiful comments, we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the excellence in service we are known for.

Cordially yours!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

My overall experience with Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was nothing short of amazing!

The location is perfect if you are looking for a less crowded beach area. The hotel is located on the Northern end of PV away from heavy tourist traffic and a 2-3 mile walk to the small town of Bucerias. The staff works tirelessly to keep the grounds clean and beautiful. They are also bilingual and speak very fluent English. They certainly go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Pool side service is offered. I’ve read reviews of slow service, but my family was served within 10-15 minutes of placing the order. Keep in mind there are peak times, so service might be slow during certain days/hours. There are also daily activities such as volleyball and water aerobics.

My party of 3 stayed in the Junior Deluxe room with 2 queen beds, a balcony overlooking the beach and pool areas, and a kitchenette. This was more than enough room since we were rarely in the room anyway. We were able to tour some of the larger rooms and they are quite spacious.

Keep in mind this facility sells time shares. You are not obligated to purchase anything or participate in the presentation. Just let them know you are not interested. There are, however, perks to listening to sales presentation such as a meal or reduced massage. Again, there is no obligation to buy and the sales staff is simply doing their job.

The internet is sporadic. Honestly, I don’t suggest purchasing a plan unless you really need it for something. It’s $10 USD per day for one device. Reasonably priced plans are available for more devices, but again, the service is not the greatest and after all, you’re on vacation. Put the phone down.

I highly recommend this property and would definitely stay here again should I return to Puerto Vallarta.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Gina E

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos.
I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments, I will share your review with the entire staff.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Such a fantastic stay for all 14 of us, from the 1yr old to the grandparents! Fabulous suites, amazing ocean-front views, and fantastic staff, especially the Entertainment staff ... Georgie, Sarah, ...

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear guest,

“Fantastic Family Vacation” the way you start your fantastic review, only make us feel motivated to continuing providing high quality service to each and every of our guests.

Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit is indeed a great option for adults although children really enjoy the facilities as well, our beautiful resort and the professional staff are always eager to take care of families and to exceed even the utmost sophisticated guest’s requests.

I will verify to share your comments with all my staff, specially with Georgie and Sarah, but also with the rest of them, as I am sure that each one of them comes to work every day with a great motivation feeling; they really love what they do and I am sure your lovely comment will stimulate them

Thank you again, we are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangements.

Best regards,