$202
$196
  • Pool
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$172
$137
$187
$158
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$196
Lol.travel
$283
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$544
$279
$47
$42
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$227
$189
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$226
$144
2,777 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicediscount cardtimeshare presentationvilla grouphigh pressurepizza barbell staffsales pitchentertainment staffmexican fiestawasher and dryerpalmita market
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

My overall experience with Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was nothing short of amazing!

The location is perfect if you are looking for a less crowded beach area. The hotel is located on the Northern end of PV away from heavy tourist traffic and a 2-3 mile walk to the small town of Bucerias. The staff works tirelessly to keep the grounds clean and beautiful. They are also bilingual and speak very fluent English. They certainly go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Pool side service is offered. I’ve read reviews of slow service, but my family was served within 10-15 minutes of placing the order. Keep in mind there are peak times, so service might be slow during certain days/hours. There are also daily activities such as volleyball and water aerobics.

My party of 3 stayed in the Junior Deluxe room with 2 queen beds, a balcony overlooking the beach and pool areas, and a kitchenette. This was more than enough room since we were rarely in the room anyway. We were able to tour some of the larger rooms and they are quite spacious.

Keep in mind this facility sells time shares. You are not obligated to purchase anything or participate in the presentation. Just let them know you are not interested. There are, however, perks to listening to sales presentation such as a meal or reduced massage. Again, there is no obligation to buy and the sales staff is simply doing their job.

The internet is sporadic. Honestly, I don’t suggest purchasing a plan unless you really need it for something. It’s $10 USD per day for one device. Reasonably priced plans are available for more devices, but again, the service is not the greatest and after all, you’re on vacation. Put the phone down.

I highly recommend this property and would definitely stay here again should I return to Puerto Vallarta.

1  Thank Gina E
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos.
I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments, I will share your review with the entire staff.

It is always great to receiving excellent reviews we can share with other guests, we all here at the resort feel motivated to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back.

All of us here at Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Riviera Nayarit.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Such a fantastic stay for all 14 of us, from the 1yr old to the grandparents! Fabulous suites, amazing ocean-front views, and fantastic staff, especially the Entertainment staff ... Georgie, Sarah, ...

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear guest,

“Fantastic Family Vacation” the way you start your fantastic review, only make us feel motivated to continuing providing high quality service to each and every of our guests.

Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit is indeed a great option for adults although children really enjoy the facilities as well, our beautiful resort and the professional staff are always eager to take care of families and to exceed even the utmost sophisticated guest’s requests.

I will verify to share your comments with all my staff, specially with Georgie and Sarah, but also with the rest of them, as I am sure that each one of them comes to work every day with a great motivation feeling; they really love what they do and I am sure your lovely comment will stimulate them

Thank you again, we are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangements.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2017

From the time our taxi delivered us to the front door and until we left a week later, we were treated great. The bellman, Antonio, was very friendly and did an excellent job. Any time we walked out the front, someone was there to help or call a taxi. Our room was kept spotless by the maid. We didn't get her name, but we were in room 2403A and loved her detail to cleanliness. The room also had a great view. My husband was trying to change the speed on the ceiling fan on the balcony by pulling one of the chains and the maid came out and showed him the wall switch. He had already tried that and told her so. It could not have been more than 5 minutes until a maintenance man came to check it out. He ran and picked up a part and had it changed in no time. We were impressed! This resort was chosen through our timeshare exchange so I am not sure of the nightly or weekly rate if it is possible to pay outright for your stay.

Room Tip: I don't believe there are any bad rooms unless maybe ground floors may not have a good view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review; it is a privilege to know that Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit lived up to your expectations in every aspect of such a relaxing vacation: food and beverage selection, facilities and comfort of your room, and certainly, the service which is the greatest and probably most important element of our resort.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I visited the property just for the day and used the day pass for access to their spa and discounts to the restaurants on the property. The property itself is beautifully maintained and has a very attractive pool area in the center.
The staff were all very friendly and warm (including the "presentation" staff) and made the visit a pleasant experience. The spa was very high quality in detail and customer service. The amenities were very basic with the option of showers, a Jacuzzi, and a quiet lounge area prior to going to the treatment rooms.
Overall, a stellar visit and would return in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear client,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent visit to our property to enjoy of a day pass for access to our SPA and some of our service areas at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our staff.

All of us here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos look forward to have the opportunity to welcome as a guest in a shortly future to have the opportunity to pamper you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I just got back from my first visit to my time share since purchasing. The service was outstanding, rooms and property were clean and well maintained, and the entertainment staff was great. I thoroughly enjoyed one of your entertainment staff members though. Georgie is honestly your best addition to your entertainment staff. What my friend and I loved about her was how personable she was all the time! She engaged with guests around the pool, at the beach while gathering guests for beach volleyball, and before and after shows. She was very enthusiastic in her water aerobics classes as well. She is very talented and definitely is a huge asset to your team. Her smiling face and bubbly genuine personality is what kept me going to classes and the shows at night. Thanks for making our trip a great one Georgie!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank Heather H
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to express my gratefulness for your positive comments and feedback; I also would like to thank you for chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to enjoy your vacations. I am glad to read that you had a great time and hopefully we created nice memories that will last forever.

I happily shared your comments with the staff and they are looking forward to seeing you again soon, specially Georgie at the Entertainment staff.

Please let me know if you are planning you next vacation, It will be a pleasure to have you back in this beautiful resort.

Angel Sarmiento F.