$202
$196
  • Pool
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$172
$137
$187
$158
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$196
Lol.travel
$283
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$544
$279
$47
$42
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$227
$189
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$226
$144
2,777 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicediscount cardtimeshare presentationvilla grouphigh pressurepizza barbell staffsales pitchentertainment staffmexican fiestawasher and dryerpalmita market
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Our family had the best time at this amazing resort! Our kids ages 7 and 5 had plenty of things to do! All the staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond from scheduling our excursions to making our stay enjoyable! will be back next year!! Shout out to Enrique the bell man.... he's exceptional!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
RODOLFO C, Director of Operations at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Dear Connie,

I deeply appreciate you have taken the time to write such an amazing review, I will be more than glad to pass along your good comments to our staff, who will surely find motivation in your words.

Thank you for choosing Villa del Palmar Flamingos to spend your vacation, please let us know if you are already planning on your next trip, we will be very happy to assist you with any pre arrival arrangement.

See you soon in paradise!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy staying at the Villa Group properties (previously stayed a Villa La Estancia Los Cabos)….after searching for about 2 weeks... I found a great All Inclusive deal on Tripadvisor with Getaroom.

I booked a 5 day stay with my family and invited some local family members to stay with us for 2 nights. The resort is beautiful and the views are stunning, booked a 2 bedroom suite and 2 JR. suites for my extended family. The rooms were large and every room had a partial ocean and pool view. This was my 1st experience with an all-inclusive package and my group of 10 was extremely happy with food selection and the resort staff. Plenty of activities for the entire family. We also enjoyed the themed dinners and entertainment….great customer service all around.
Our dinner server Enrique was Top Notch!

We will definitely be back and highly recommend this hotel for families.

Pros
-A short drive from the PV airport and downtown PV
-secure area and property
-beautiful grounds and pool area
-plenty of activities for all ages
-great customer service

Cons
-terrible internet access (to check other reservations or check in on departing flight)
-daily fee for internet access, per device

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank H9182IDmariao

Dear Maria,

I am very delighted to read such a detailed review! Thank you for have taken the time to share the experience you had at Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

I am so proud to learn that our mission was accomplished by satisfying you with the best service and accomodations; I will be more than glad to share your comments with all the staff, specially Enrique, he will definetely find motivation in your kind words.

We are looking forward to hosting you again; please do not hesitate to contact us prior your next visit for any special arrangement.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I have been the the VDP Flamingos 5 times in 4 years. Some of those visits are 3 weeks in length. For me, the most outstanding of the reasons to return is the staff. They are all pleasant, hard working, friendly, and most of all helpful. Great restaurants with a variety of seafood nearby. Give it a try. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Jesus, Laura, Enrique (Mr.Wonderful) were just a few of the staff deserving mention.

Room Tip: Great, sandy beach steps away.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear Jerry,

"Wonderful, relaxing place to unwind" is just the perfect way to describe a great vacation! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your experience.

Our staff is very dedicated to provide with unforgettable experinces by offering the best service and we would love to have you back and be able to hosting you and spoiling you as well deserved.

See you soon at Villa del Palmar Flamingos!!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We own here, first week was in Puerto Vallarta at Villa there. Second week here. Both places are GREAT!!! When we pull up in front Antonio Martinez greets us with a "Welcome Home"!!!!! He's great! As are all the the other employees out front!!!! At all the Villa locations we meet the Great employees and most have been at these resorts for many years!!!! Jorge with drinks by the pool is GREAT!!!! Mauricio , Ernesto, and Victor help us getting kayaks and paddleboards!!!! They also perform in the nightly shows!!!!! HARD WORKERS!!!!!!! Too many to name!!!! THANKS!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on left building this time closer to beach and pool; Main building closer to lobby,gym, and Palmita Market. Both were fine.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made you feel special and we exceeded your expectations; our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

On behalf of Antonio Martínez at Bellboy's department, Jorge at the pool area, Mauricio-Ernesto-Victor at our Activities department and all the Staff in general thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Beach Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation; I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments.

We are always looking to improve our services, and when guests are pleased we like to share our success with others, and this includes our staff which is always passionate for what they do every day for our guests.

All of us here at Villa del Palmar Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

The employees work hard. From the cleaning of rooms, bellboys, waiters and entertainment staff. Room was cleaned thoroughly each day.bellboys johnny on the spot Antonio is one that I remember with advice, but several others names I can not remember. From special events, Enrique was very great. He made sure we were taken care of 4th July party and the tequila tasting he did. It was very knowledgeable. And all the guys at the outside bar area and pool. Ingnacio was one that I remember, but not the only one. Made sure I had a beer and tequila in hand. The entertainment staff was very nice and fun. I myself got to learn things with Tash and Georgie. just a note Tash is learning black jack dealing. But that's ok we had a lot of fun giving her a hard time. Was enjoyable to talk to. Ran water volleyball and stretch classes. Georgie was another favorite was the water aerobics instructor, which my mom did everyday. Water volleyball. Both of which were very entertaining at night, for the wonderful shows they are in. They are 2 among the 7 that do shows that are very well choreographed. My moms first time in Mexico , loved it. Collecting sea glass, water aerobics, talking to the staff on the beach. Which helped her collect glass and teach her about Mexico. Loved the service, pool, people and our room. My wife being in a scooter. Staff helped her and was aware of her at all times.
The only thing disappointed in all inclusive plan. They have some food exclusions where they only give you a discount. I have never been where they had certain foods for a discount only.

Room Tip: Second floor still had an ocean view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion, here, in Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit.

I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments, I will share your review with the entire staff, I am sure from now, they will feel very proud.

It is always great to receiving excellent reviews we can share with other guests, we all here at the resort feel motivated to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back.

All of us here at Villa del Palmar Vallarta look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!