13 people are viewing this hotel
$215
Free cancellation until 08/16/22
$177
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
$130
Free cancellation until 08/13/22
Hotels.com$215
Priceline$179
ZenHotels.com$292
4,416 results
All reviews small resort italian restaurant balcony room mexican families hot dogs chicken nuggets activity staff lobby bar the air conditioning a la carte restaurants boogie boarding nightly entertainment guacamole great beach all inclusives lunch buffet beach vendors
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 26, 2015

My family made me Christmas /birthday gift of a trip to Mexico....of course . it was to the Samba ! My brother and I reserved a suite, which was awesome ...only problem , it wasn't on the pool side ! This was my 5th. time , going to the Samba , and 2nd. time for my brother. It was wonderful to see old friends again....Martin , Salvador, and Genaro, and everyone else's smiling faces ! We just love the place so much that we are going back , on Nov.29th ...hoping we can get a pool-side suite , this time ! I have been to several other places in Mexico, but love the Samba the most !

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
SAMBA V, Director General at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your good comments about your stay at Samba Vallarta, we are so glad it has been a pleasant one. Your compliments towards our facilities and our friendly staff are very appreciated as it is very motivating for all our associates to continue offering the best. For sure on your next visit we can do our best to provide you a room as you request, please just contact us directly. It will be a pleasure to see you soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2015

This resort is one I will return to for sure! The food was really quite good and lots of selection. The Italian restaurant was exceptional and be sure to order a special coffee when you finish your meal. The staff from the front desk, the concierge, to the waiters and bar tenders, security and housekeeping all are very friendly and helpful. The beauty of a small resort is having everyone recognize you and always with a ready smile! The beach is clean and the water warm like bath water. I had a mishap of leaving my glasses in the safe in the room when I checked out and Alex, the concierge was extremely helpful in finding them for me and arranging to have them ready for family who were also visiting Nuevo to pick up and bring back to Canada for me . The people working in this resort really helped to make my vacation enjoyable and I will return to the Samba Vallarta again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank 309ruth

Dear guest, first of all I would like to thank very much for choosing Samba Vallarta to spend your vacation. We really appreciate your compliments towards our friendly staff as it is motivating for all our associates to continue offering the best, the quality service of our great friendly and courteous staff make us a favorite for vacationers. We are going to post your comments in our notice board so that all our co-workers feel your kindness.
Receive our gratitude for being one of our most valued guests. It will be a pleasure to have you back soon at this your home Samba Vallarta.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Perfect getaway for those that like the peace and quiet. Servers go out of their way to get you what you want or need. Food was fabulous and plentiful. Great place to bring your kids as pool is well designed with them in mind. Premium alcohol at me extra cost and bar tenders are quick to make you anything you want

6  Thank karensA3649EA
SAMBA V, Director General at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2015

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay in Samba Vallarta. We are so glad it was a pleasant one. Thank you for your good comments about the food. All your compliments towards our friendly staff services are very appreciated for all our associates and it is motivating to continue offering the best. We also thanks any suggestion from our guest to improving our services.
We hope you continue being one of our most valued guests at this your home Samba Vallarta

Reviewed November 14, 2015

Had a few hiccups during check in. Service was great, grounds were lovely with lots to do. Food was fairly good and plentiful. Staff was friendly, helpful, and attentive. We had a great time. Lots of fun for the kids too

• Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank SHembree
SAMBA V, Director General at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Thank you very much for share your comments regarding your stay at Samba Vallarta, we are so glad it has been a pleasant one, this kind of comments are very motivating for all of us to continue offering the best. Receive our gratitude for being one of our valued guests. It will be a pleasure to have you back soon at this your home Samba Vallarta.

Reviewed November 14, 2015

This was my second time coming here and would definitely come a third time. The service is fantastic, the food is amazing and the rooms are great. It's a smaller resort that has a warm feeling about it. So relaxing and super friendly staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank HeathanzSinz68
SAMBA V, Director General at Samba Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Dear guest, on behalf of Samba Vallarta Hotel, we thank you very much for your preference and your visit. We are so happy it was a pleasant one.
Your compliments towards our food, rooms and our fantastic staff is very appreciated as it is motivating for all our associates to continue offering the best. Receive our gratitude, It will be a pleasure to have you back soon at this your home Samba Vallarta. Please I invite you to contact us directly so we can offer to you something special for your next visit.

Best regards