We stayed at Jill's condo and it had everything one would need for a great vacation. Breathtaking view from inside and on the balcony. The unit was in excellent condition with all the modern amenities. The beach is private and there are three pools, two which face the sea. Jill provided everything from laundry detergent and toiletries to beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas. The building has 24hr security. I would recommend this condo to anyone considering a visit to St. Maarten. The complex is conveniently located near the airport ( you get a wonderful view from the balcony of incoming planes without the noise), has several good walkable restaurants, and is near the french border.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World Class Rainbow Beach Club Resort is a bold achievement in architectural design. Built on a massive coral incline directly above its secluded beaches. This resort presents spectacular oceanfront residential accommodations with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea complimented by towering mountains, salt water lagoons, and lush, tropical foliage known only to St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rainbow Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Rainbow Beach Hotel
- Rainbow Beach Club St. Maarten-St. Martin/Cupecoy Bay