We stayed at the Rainbow Beach Club for a week in April. The condo was very good -- extremely well kept and clean, well appointed with full kitchen, etc. Only negative with the unit itself was that the hot tub was not heated and thus not really a hot tub. Each unit is individually owned, so make sure to check what you are getting beforehand.
The Rainbow Beach Club itself needs some work. Two of the three pools were kept clean and very nice, third one was not clean. The gardening/ groundskeeping was nice and it seemed that they are putting lot of effort in making it even better.
The buildings themselves need a paint job. The overall look of the complex is tired and not very welcoming. From the roadside the first floor has lot of boarded-up windows. It seemed that lot of work around the property was being done, hopefully the complex will improve over time. The complex has no services -- i.e. no restaurant, coffee shop, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World Class Rainbow Beach Club Resort is a bold achievement in architectural design. Built on a massive coral incline directly above its secluded beaches. This resort presents spectacular oceanfront residential accommodations with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea complimented by towering mountains, salt water lagoons, and lush, tropical foliage known only to St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Rainbow Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Rainbow Beach Hotel
- Rainbow Beach Club St. Maarten-St. Martin/Cupecoy Bay