I stayed at The Rainbow Beach Club in Cupecoy….. with two girlfriends. Upon arrival I don’t know what was more stunning, the condo or the views. The condo was oceanfront and over looked one of three pools. It was beautifully decorated and had all the amenities that we could possibly ask for.
The unit is located in a secure gated complex; we felt very safe and the staff was very pleasant. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and others are just a short drive away. We loved the fishbowl margaritas and food at Jimbo's in Simpson Bay. We walked to breakfast at The Ocean Club...what a deal! Karaoke at Topper’s was a blast.
It was very convenient to walk down the spiral steps to get to the semi-private beach at Rainbow. Loved the cave! Also walked to Mullet Bay Beach, absolutely gorgeous! We used the chairs, umbrellas & beach towels provided by the owner.
I will definitely recommend this unit to friends and family, and will be returning soon! Love St. Maarten and The Rainbow Beach Club!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World Class Rainbow Beach Club Resort is a bold achievement in architectural design. Built on a massive coral incline directly above its secluded beaches. This resort presents spectacular oceanfront residential accommodations with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea complimented by towering mountains, salt water lagoons, and lush, tropical foliage known only to St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rainbow Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Rainbow Beach Hotel
- Rainbow Beach Club St. Maarten-St. Martin/Cupecoy Bay