I've been all over the Carribbean and the world, but this week I find myself staying at the Rainbow Beach Club in SMX and couldn't be more thrilled. As I write this review, I'm sitting on our private balcony of the 2 BR condo here at the RBC, looking out over the ocean (which is RIGHT THERE!) enjoying a breathtaking sunset over the water. The location is ideal--minutes drive from the airport and an easy walk to great beaches and resturants (and a big casino, if you're into that). Scanning back through some of the reviews on here, I see that a few visitors some years ago seem to have had some issues (e.g. no lights) but we've been here several days now and have seen no sign of that. The property is top-rate and the staff and the resident owners super friendly. Seems like they worked out any kinks. I know we'lll be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World Class Rainbow Beach Club Resort is a bold achievement in architectural design. Built on a massive coral incline directly above its secluded beaches. This resort presents spectacular oceanfront residential accommodations with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea complimented by towering mountains, salt water lagoons, and lush, tropical foliage known only to St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Rainbow Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Rainbow Beach Hotel
- Rainbow Beach Club St. Maarten-St. Martin/Cupecoy Bay