My girlfriend and I spent five days in St Maarten August 2012. We selected this island since our neighbors in the States had an apartment there and we had never been.
Overall, we were beyond delighted with our stay. This building offered the R&R that we were looking for. The property is conveniently located minutes from the airport. There is building security and friendly staff. The grounds are clean and quiet. Perhaps it was the time of year we arrived - August - but we felt like we were the only ones there. The apartment we stayed in was fully renovated with new appliances, furniture, Wifi, cable, and a deck with a gorgeous view of the ocean. Quickly exploring, we realized the building comes with a private beach, this is where i would take my morning swims.
Rainbow Beach Club is walking distance to a variety of restaurants, a Tai one in particular was delicious. By car, it's easy to get anywhere… the famous beach by the foot of the airport, Zee Best for an amazing breakfast with homemade pastries, and of course the rest of the island including the french side.
We'd gladly return to the Rainbow Beach Club if we make it back to St Maarten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World Class Rainbow Beach Club Resort is a bold achievement in architectural design. Built on a massive coral incline directly above its secluded beaches. This resort presents spectacular oceanfront residential accommodations with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea complimented by towering mountains, salt water lagoons, and lush, tropical foliage known only to St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rainbow Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Rainbow Beach Hotel
- Rainbow Beach Club St. Maarten-St. Martin/Cupecoy Bay