“The Best Sports Bar on SXM”
Review of Equinox Sports Bar SXM - CLOSED

Equinox Sports Bar SXM
Description: Best sports bar on sxm!!!!
Description: Best sports bar on sxm!!!!
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Being a foodie I always like to try new places especially fish. Heard about the sports bar Equinox so I decided to try this place out.
Upon entering the premise which is inside the casino, it had an amazing ambience well lit in red white and black. It wasn't busy and We approached the bar where I was helped by Lisette, a lovely girl handling the bar who had a lovely smile and greeted me and my friend. I ordered Mahi Mahi and my friend ordered Salmon.
To our delight our food was perfectly cooked to perfection and the most amazing fish me and my friend have had in years with the most freshest of salads one would ever think of. The owners of Equinox, Israel and Jeremy who were there are down to earth great guys and very accommodating. Lisette was a step ahead and was on top of things. We also ordered Chicken wings and nachos as our appetizers and they were awesome. They have a good menu and easy on ones pocket and being a sports bar you could as well lay a wager if you like sports or follow a team. They have wide screen high definition televisions playing almost any game you want to see. A must visit..

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Excellent vibes, great friendly staff, good food, and HD sports, the place to be for any event!

Love equinox, will come back soon!

Date of visit: June 2017
Jeremy S, Manager at Equinox Sports Bar SXM, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here to catch the Golden State game. Food was delicious, drinks were great. Marco is a fantastic bar tender, very attentive to everyone there.

Date of visit: May 2017

Thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to equinox. Got some onion rings and a burger. We enjoyed watching basketball on the all of the TV's. Almost made us feel like we were back in the US watching a game. Great place to watch and sports game and the staff is nice

Date of visit: March 2017

Thank you for your review tinydan.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

It is an average place to have some decent snacks and drinks while watching a game. The hamburgers aren't bad, I'd recommend most of them, they offer unique combinations. The service is usually slacking. The ambiance is fine, it is the place I prefer going to watch any game.

Date of visit: October 2016

Thank you for your review Tati sorry we didn't meet your expectations with our service but it would be nice if you give us a second chance on your next visit.