“Wonderful Italian in St. Martin”

Basilico International
Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Cupecoy Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We have re-introduced a full menu for the high season. We offer pizzas from wood fired brick oven prepared by pizzaiolo from Italy, variety of pastas, salads, antipasti, soups, fresh fish and meat Italian dishes created and prepared by our Italian chefs. Please come and enjoy an evening and our delicious real Italian food!
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As New Yorkers of Italian heritage we were very impressed with the authenticity of this restaurant. Loved the tomato sauce on the gnocchi and pasta. Meat Lasagna and Chicken parm were a notch above what you would find in many very good italian restaurants in NY. Panna cotta great way to end.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

A very nice spot to get a "Taste of Italy". They tout their lasagne but we have tried several different dishes and find them all to be very good!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We ate at several WELL KNOWN restaurants in St. Maarten. This was the best on the island. The staff, especially Anastasiya were so pleasant. They could do enough for you. We ate there 2 times in the 7 days we were in St. Maarten. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience it was. Try it, you will love it.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have eaten the food here many times and each time I am impressed. The pastas are exquisite, the risotto excellent, and the steaks cooked to perfection!! Well done :-)

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Basilico on several occasions. Every visit, I have had a wonderful experience. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. The food is absolutely amazing and consistently amazing! I eat here at least once a month!!! My favorites, so far (it's tough to tear myself away from these dishes to try other dishes) are the lasagna, the risotto with scallops and asparagus, and my new favorite their filet mignon!!! I am over-the-top impressed with this restaurant and DEFINITELY recommend it!!