“Real home cooked italian meals at it's best.”

Basilico International
Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Cupecoy Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We have re-introduced a full menu for the high season. We offer pizzas from wood fired brick oven prepared by pizzaiolo from Italy, variety of pastas, salads, antipasti, soups, fresh fish and meat Italian dishes created and prepared by our Italian chefs. Please come and enjoy an evening and our delicious real Italian food!
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Basilico international is not just your regular Italian restaurant, eating there makes you feel like you're eating in Italy. This is the place to eat the real deal. The food reminded me of my nonna's cooking and that is tough to replicate. If your in the mood for Italian cuisine don't waste your time and go straight to basilico's.

2  Thank Bruno O

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled into this place and it truly was the best food we had on the island. The pasta was homemade and the steak was better than some of the best Argentinian steak houses.

1  Thank JnBcpl4cpl
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great Fresh Food, good value, great staff, with an excellent wine list - what more can you ask for..

1  Thank 360Marie
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We are really glad that we came across this lovely place to dine, we are always looking out for great places to dine with family and entertain our customers. We decided to give Basilico a try after hearing about them from 2 friends and reading their reviews, it was "outstanding", great food, great service and great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

1  Thank ShoppersHaven
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My first experience at Basilico was New Year's Eve, at the time they were a fairly new restaurant but did not disappoint. Dining with friends and family we were treated to fabulous 7 course pre-fix menu. I highly recommend Basilico for special holidays! I have also enjoyed the light and crispy fire oven pizza's served from the Sports Bar, as well as a few items from the main restaurant menu. My favorite dishes so far are the fresh tuna tartare and the ravioli with shrimp! Excellent preparation and flavor. I will definitely be making my way back to try other items on the menu! I would recommend Basilico for just about any occasion or outing. Something for everyone to enjoy!

1  Thank Meg P