“Best Italian food ever!”

Basilico International
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Cupecoy Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We have re-introduced a full menu for the high season. We offer pizzas from wood fired brick oven prepared by pizzaiolo from Italy, variety of pastas, salads, antipasti, soups, fresh fish and meat Italian dishes created and prepared by our Italian chefs. Please come and enjoy an evening and our delicious real Italian food!
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I visited St-Maarten for Easter. I ate 3 times at Basilico. Real authentic Italian food. They use fresh home made pasta. The lasagna and the tiramisu is a must to try! Well done! I'm looking forward to go back!

1  Thank Eszter S

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was in st. Maarten for 3 weeks and just about when the vacation was coming to an end I discovered basilico international. Coming from an italian background I was just starting to get home sick cause i was dying for that home cooked meal justlike on a sunday at nonnas house.
Food was just like home . Awesome. I just wish I would have discovered basilico earlier. Keep it up boys.

1  Thank calidru
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went last night and the four of us had four yummy meals, good food and service. The lasagna alla nonna was great as was the bolongese . Don't miss the semi freddo dessert. Save room for dessert.

1  Thank cfalz
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Living in NYC, I consider myself a tough critic, and I was definitely apprehensive about bringing my family of twelve! However, I was beyond pleased at the service, atmosphere and quality of the food. Everyone was please with their dish, from fresh tuna carpaccio "caught that day in Anguilla", to basic Chicken Parmesan! The whole experience far exceeded our expectations and we look forward to going back again! I might also add that we referred several other people to Basilico and they were very pleased as well.

1  Thank Rld36
Reviewed April 11, 2014

4 of us were in town for a girls trip and dined at Basilico on April 10, 2014. Best Italian that I've eaten. Truly authentic. Fantastic service as well. If you want a great experience, dine here!

1  Thank Bmiles23