“Feel like a king”
Review of Elliott Charters

Elliott Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Elliott Yacht Charters is located in Porto Cupecoy, the lasted and most luxurious marina in Sint Maarten, (St. Maarten - St. Martin, Caribbean), just minutes from the airport. The Elliott is a 48' Hatteras Motor Yacht is meticulously maintained and caries all new safety equipment. She is ideal for cruising the islands and should be seriously considered by anyone who's in the mood for a luxury charter. Planning your trip is so easy...we take care of everything! Let our professional crew spoil you with fine dining and premium drinks. Also offered are several water activities such as snorkelling, fishing and jet skiing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I recently took my wife and twin (5 year old) daughters to st-maarten. We chartered the Elliott for the day. Upon arriving the first thing we noticed was the pristine condition of the Elliott and then we meet Captain Black who is unbelievably friendly and knowledgeable. Seeing as the swells were quite large, the Captain suggested an alternate destination which turned out to be amazing! We anchored in a lagoon of the bluest waters, took the motorized launch, and went to shore. Swam, drank, and had a steak BBQ upon returning to the Elliott. Unbelievable day that made us feel like Kings!
So delighted, we re-charted the elliott the following day, which unbelievably was even better then the first.
Having my young daughters on the boat was effortless and we all felt safe due to the captains obvious experience. WOW, what a great time.
We will be returning next year to the elliott to explore even more of those unforgettable lagoons.
If you are looking for the perfect getaway, look no further you've found it.
Thanks Jeff, see you soon

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thank you guys for an amazing trip - best captain ever, best snorkeling, best boat to relax, have fun, enjoy the sea and basically the best vacation memory I've ever made.

I hope to come back really soon, for more adventures, more fun, more swimming, more snorkeling, more playing and having fun. The amazing captain made me feel safe and adventurous - being a beginner - and it was an amazing experience to spend a day onboard "Elliott".

When I come back - and I will ASAP - I'm gonna spend as much time as possible with Cap Jeff and "Elliott" - see you soon, and thank you so much, for giving me the time of my life!

Lots of love from Denmark

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My family and I head on vacation each winter and this year we went to St Maarten. whenever we head to the Caribbean we love to go out on the water.This time we decided to book a private charter. I was nervous about hidden costs but there were none. From the start Elliot Charters help us to customize a trip to fit our families needs and budget. Captain Black was an attentive host who made me feel safe with my three children on the boat. The only complaint was half a day of windy weather.

1  Thank TravelingMama17
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our day at the Marine sanctuary of Tintamarre where plenty of sea turtles were swimming around us ! It was a beautiful and unforgettable experience ! Best snorkelling ever!
All the crew was as professional as friendly. I strongly recommend Elliott Charters,its a great way to spend a memorable day of vacation in St Martin. On our next visit we will request a day excursion to St-Barts.Thanks again Captain Black

elliott1966, Owner at Elliott Charters, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for your response, hope to see you on your next visit to Sint Maarten!
Captain Jeff

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was a great trip. Me and my family had a wonderful day. The boat was wonderful. When I was looking into snorkel trips they all seemed the same. Elliott charters is different, because its a bigger and more comfortable boat. Captain Jeff was wonderful. He made us feel like we were at home. He really went out of his way to make sure all of us had a great day. My son, who is not a great swimmer had a wonderful time. Captain Jeff got in the water with him, and made sure he felt safe. I would recommend Elliott charters to any family that wants a individualized day on the water.

1  Thank jeff32414
elliott1966, Owner at Elliott Charters, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thanks for your reponse,hope to you again soon