“Spotless Accommodation”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
spacious balcony w unobstructed view of bay/ocean appointed beautifully
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hannalaik...
Sydney, Australia
“Spotless Accommodation”
Reviewed February 7, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I cannot imagine staying anywhere else in the beautiful St. Martin! I was able to stay at this property with six of my closest friends. It was my first time in St. Martin and I can't wait to go back. Each of the bedrooms was large and had it's own bathroom. I loved that each was decorated with its own colors and themes. The large patio allowed us to sprawl out after a long day in the sun and then hot tub on the side patio allowed us to relax at night. The kitchen had every amenity possible and we were able to cook while still enjoying the restaurants in the surrounding area. We were very close to the center of town and 15 minutes from the farthest restaurant. I highly recommend trying the fancy restaurant in the marina and trying the fresh fish of the day! The condominium was very easy to access and the grocery store within the property was very convenient as well!

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 8, 2017
thanks so much! We enjoyed having you stay with us, and hope to have you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing