“Amazing cupcakes!!”
Review of The Sassy Cookie

The Sassy Cookie
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Victoria Park
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of Perth's Top Ten places to enjoy High Tea.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The cupcakes are the best I've eaten!! I have also used Sassy's to provide morning tea to my work place and the food was delicious!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I wish I had dropped in earlier, as I go past this cafe all the time. Finally stopped by, and the cakes, slices, muffins,and quiches are just devine! Lovely garden setting in the front courtyard too, if you can find a table - on occasion, it has just been too popular and we've had to change our order to take away, and sit across the road in the park. It might be time to find a bigger premises, such are the crowds on some weekends!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Out of the way little gem of a place coffee and cakes and a really yummy lunch the menu changes daily last time I was here had the ploughman's lunch yummy

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We go there almost every week. This small cafe has some tables outside under the shade and more tables inside. We normlly sit outside, it's great atmostphere. Coffee is good and cupcakes are really tasty! My favorite one is carrot cake - Yummy! We ordered a cake for our son's birthday last year and the year before and they really did a good job. Everyone enjoyed his birthday chocolate cake.
People are always friendly and we feel comfortable being there.
We would like to try High-Tea one day!

Going back very soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

It's such a cute cafe with plenty of choices. Loved the outdoor seating area. Great service. Will go back again.