“Best Muesli around”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Was hunting for something to keep me going through the day and stumbled into Zucchero's for a glimpse of the menu. I was instantly impressed by the staff's laughter and smell of the coffee. I had the toasted muesli with fresh fruit for $8.80 and a mocha that both were exactly what I had hoped for to start my day. The staff continued to make me giggle with their constant cheekiness with each other. Great tunes and comfy chairs and pillows to lounge about on.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We eat here every week. The staff are great, very friendly, coffee is excellent and a great choice of food on offer. Loads of gluten free choices also. I love the French toast with banana, double cream and maple syrup. The scrambled eggs are light and fluffy.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was invited to Zucchero by a friend who lives locally and dines there regularly. It was splendid! The coffee was expertly made and the service was friendly and attentive. I had the Eggs Benedict (at least I think I did. Whatever I had it was tasty). My friend had the Bacon Stack with mushrooms and I wish I did! She let me have some mushrooms and they tasted sublime.

It's a popular place, and it's best to get a seat in the spacious back room.

I will definitely return.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Can't fault this place, excellent service, food, and value for money. Owned and run by local Vic Park residents.

1  Thank Sean H
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Simply put we just had great coffee and rich & tasty breakfast. I can recommend the zucchero mushrooms, homestyle spicy baked beans and fluffy scrambled eggs. This place also has a wonderful selection of italian biscuits and treats. im looking forward to my next visit. ummm

3  Thank Pepeshort