“It's ok”

Dining options: Reservations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“It's ok”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were at the Vic Park outlet at 4pm and despite being the only other occupied table (the other occupants had already finished their meal and were lingering over their drinks), the food and drinks took a very long time to reach the table (>20mins).

The waitress was friendly, and took the time to explain the menu to us. I had the sauteed cactus taco and it was yummy, although on the sour side (plus I squeezed half a lime over without tasting first), and a tortilla with 3 different dips.

They have a nice selection of vegetarian choices. I may go back to try the other dishes, but this would not be a place I would visit frequently as I felt it was rather pricey.

• Visited October 2013

Perth, Australia
“Worst food ever”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Went with a group of work friends and we had the set menu. Could hardly see the food as the place was so dark and there was no flavour except for heat from the chilli. All the meats were dry and bland. The staff were nice and tried hard but the whole experience was terrible. Don't go here even if it's a free meal

• Visited September 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Disappointed!!!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I just ate here with 3 friends and I have never felt as mugged off in my life.. The food was bland, tasteless and burnt.

I had the braised pork and the edge of all of the pieces was black burnt. My partner had chicken that was in a tasteless and not spicy chocolate sauce with dried bananas. My friend had the prawns that was just over flavored with canyon pepper and didn't enjoy it all... After all being so disappointed with the meals the bill then came to.... $154!!!! We all had a soft drink too so it's not as if we had alcohol to pay for.

The waitress was charming and that was probably the only pro to eating here.

I also went to the toilet and found it to be an old outside shed!!! On my way I past the food storage and there was flys everywhere and cheap packets of IGA rice..

Please save your self and do not eat here!!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Glad to have given it a go but I wouldn't go back”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I wish I had read the other reviews about this restaurant before we went last night as I have to agree with many of them! The restaurant was packed when we arrived (which by the sounds of the other reviews is a surprise in itself!) and although we got lead to a table pretty promptly, we were kind of deserted after that and as we'd brought a bottle of wine with us, we actually thought we were supposed to get our own wine glasses from the shelves behind us it took so long for someone to come back! Eventually someone came over and gave us a hand! We were given a couple of complimentary tacos and a trio of sauces while we waited for our mains. Although these were free they need'nt have bothered as the tacos were tasteless and the salsas were watery and tasteless! When our mains arrived, they were delicious (I ordered a pork taco dish and my partner the citrus fish dish) but very small! More like an entree size at any other restaurant..the waiter had also recommended the rice and the kidney bean side dishes as apparently they went well with the fish! This was NOT true at all but we're still glad we ordered them to fill us up! At least the meal only came to $50 so not a huge loss but still a disappointment when you imagine Mexican food to be so full of flavour and this was in adequately so!

• Visited August 2013
Perth, Australia
“Very Unappetising”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My partner, son and I went there on a voucher on a Wednesday night. We turned up on time and it all went downhill from there. We were the only ones there, at 6 o'clock in the evening, and that was our first warning.The place was lit up with outdoor party lights. Once we were seated we were give a 'complimentary' trio of dips and 2 corn chips. We werent told what the dips were... I guess it was kind of a lucky dip thing. We then ordered our meal and decided to order extra, being the Queso Fundida dip, with (9) Blue Corn Chips... costing us an extra $20.00. Lucky we did!!!
Our dip and tacos came out together. The tacos were about the size of my palm. Lettuce, tomato, and some chicken which I think was coated in a powdered food colouring because there was absolutely no taste. BLAND BLAND BLAND!! And what the....???? No cheese???
No Sour Cream???? What were they thinking? The dip was slightly better, but tasted more like the squeezy cheese you can buy in supermarkets than real Queso dip, and NOT worth the $20.00 they charged us. About the only thing good about it was the texture, which was nicely thick.
We were all hungry so ate everything, which took less than 15 minutes. After we walked out the door my partner suggested going to MacDonald's down the street for some food.. and she hates Maccas'!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say we will not be going back there again, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Unless your on a diet.......

• Visited July 2013