We stayed for 3 nights for Buckhorn fine art festival. The property is clean and well-maintained, the personal is very helpful. Breakfast was ok, standard continental. There is a pub/restaurant on site, very convenient - you don't need to drive anywhere in the evening; the food is good. The inn is in downtown, pharmacy is on opposite side of the road and 24-hours Foodland with some hot meals is just a bit down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lakefield Village Inn is a newer, boutique hotel located in the centre of the historic and quaint village of Lakefield, just minutes north of Peterborough. Accommodations are 28 in number including two luxurious suites and two wheelchair accessible rooms, ensuring a peaceful stay. The Inn offers 24-hour service and is fully accessible via ground floor power entrance and elevator. The Village Inn of Lakefield also boasts an excellent meeting and conferencing facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Village Inn of Lakefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn Of Lakefield Hotel Peterborough
- Village Hotel Of Lakefield
- Village Hotel Peterborough
- Village Inn Of Lakefield Ontario