“nice breakfeast”

Cuisines: Diner
Oakville, Canada
“nice breakfeast”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had breakfeast there on June 16th 2013. I think this is the only meal they serve. Very good and fresh food, fast service. Did'nt have my coffee refilled and I thought I might have insulted the waitress when I ordered hashbrowns instead of potato pieces for some reason by her reaction. Restaurant is sparse and dated but it is a good cheap eat.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank doctormd

Ottawa
“Great spot to eat at just outside Peterborough”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were in the Peterborough area for the annual Liftlock minor hockey tournament this past weekend and had a chance to eat at Lakeland Restaurant on Friday night. The pizza and greek food kept coming by our table and after much deliberation we went with the pizza and were definitely not disappointed. Homemade crust and lots of toppings. Only disappointment was the bacon was crumbled and likely not real bacon which I would have expected at a place like this. Otherwise terrific. There were 4 adults and 4 kids and everyone was happy and left with a full belly. We were so impressed with the service and food that we took another small group back on the Saturday night and tried the greek food. I went with the steak special which wasn't the best option as the steak was thin and after asking for medium it came back well done but the homemade greek potatoes, salad etc was terrific. I agree with recommendations for this place as being great choice for greek food and pizza. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
Peterborough
“Greek Food Lakefield Restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have visited this place on a few occasions and really can't complain . The lunch specials are around $10.00 , Not fancy dining, but the service is good and food average to very good. Great spot if you want to meet a friend for lunch and talk for a few hours! You are not made to feel you should leave.

Visited July 2012
Dorchester Ontario Canada
“Greek food”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Very good Greek food as well as other items such as pizza. Tasty and plenty of food for your money. Wait staff pleasant and ensure a good meal.

Visited December 2011