“Enjoyable Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Winnipeg, Canada
“Enjoyable Lunch”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stopped here for lunch while visiting in Lakefield. We enjoyed sitting out on their patio on a nice sunny day. Our group tried a variety of items including the steak sandwich, chicken Caesar salad, spaghetti, and they were all good. Nice selection of beer as well. Service was pleasant and quick.

Visited June 2013

Peterborough, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have had their pizza and it is very good. They are nice to deal with I have never had a problem. They are quick and try to accommodate anything u ask for

• Visited March 2013
Haliburton ontario
“Won't order the Kalimari dinner again”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I have dined here twice in the last few months and have enjoyed the good service on both occasions. We both have enjoyed Kalimari in the past and tried it here. I don't recommend it to order and perhaps because it is a greek restaurant it is not there specialty. The service was good, staff was friendly but it was not a meal I would recommend anyone to order. It was rubbery and had a poor flavor to it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank schnoobs
Peterborough Ontario
“Very good”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Simple takeout order of Greek salad pita bread and tazikki (sp). Filling and fresh. Friendly staff and my order was very quick.

peteroborough
“Very Poor Service and Food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My experience at the greek restaurant was horrible, and I am not a picky customer either. The Boss was extremeley rude to his employees right in front of everyone! Like yelling, for no reason. It took over an hour to get my food and to even get a menu took about 20 min.I do understand if the place was busy and minimal staff because I have worked in the industry but that was not the case. I do not recommend this place to eat at. Over all the food wasn't anything to brag about either.

• Visited August 2012